Perfect Vows by Janet

Laconia, New Hampshire · View map

About Perfect Vows by Janet

Perfect Vows is a wedding officiant service in Laconia, New Hampshire. Janet specializes in creating nonreligious customized and personal ceremonies to complement your dream wedding. Whether you are planning a simple, casual event or an extravagant wedding, Perfect Vows uses your unique love story and personalities to design a beautiful and touching ceremony that you and your guests will cherish forever. Along with the Lakes Region, Janet also officiants weddings along the seacoast, the White Mountains and throughout New Hampshire.

With customized vows for your ceremony, Janet performs civil unions, non-religious ceremonies, and vow renewals that typically last about 15 minutes. She works with you at the rehearsal to ensure everything goes smoothly on your special day. Janet is also licensed in the following states:

• Massachusetts

Featured
Maria Salamone

Married on 05/25/2019

Great officiant

Janet was really on top of everything and responded very quickly to all of our questions. She did the ceremony in drafts that were easy to review and edit with her. The wedding ceremony went very ... Read more smoothly!

Zack
Zack Creeden

Married on 06/07/2019

Janet is great!

Was great working with Janet. She made our day so much more special. Read more Was great working with Janet. She made our day so much more special.

N
Natalie

Married on 07/29/2018

Janet responded with care to all my emails within 1 day. Compassionate about her work which put me to ease. Janet was very concerned that we were both on the same page about the wording of my ceremony ... Read more Janet responded with care to all my emails within 1 day. Compassionate about her work which put me to ease. Janet was very concerned that we were both on the same page about the wording of my ceremony