Perfectly Planned

Bryan, TX · View map

About Perfectly Planned

Perfectly Planned is a boutique wedding planning and coordination company run by a genuine, passionate owner who loves everything weddings! We are located in Bryan/College Station, but have planned weddings as far as East Texas. We love to travel and research different locations, so our services are not limited to the Bryan/College Station and surrounding areas.

At Perfectly Planned, we will work with you to create a distinctly personal event that truly reflects you and your fiance.

We offer multiple levels of service: Everything from Full Service Planning (begins with establishing a budget and helping you find the perfect venue), to customized planning packages that cater to your specific needs.

9 Reviews for Perfectly Planned

9 Perfectly Planned Reviews

Jordan
Jordan Stoll

Married on 06/22/2019

Best Investment of the Wedding!

Jennifer and her team went above and beyond to make sure all of our dreams came true for our wedding. They shared their expertise and made sure that nothing fell through the cracks. Perfectly Planned ... Read more Planned allowed me to relax as I was getting ready- confident that everything was taken care of. What a blessing to me as the bride and my mom! Thank you, Perfectly Planned!

H
Heritage

Married on 04/27/2019

Thrilled MOG

Jennifer is so gifted and helpful, has great ideas and exceeded our expectations in every way! Our events were a huge success, highly recommend! Read more Jennifer is so gifted and helpful, has great ideas and exceeded our expectations in every way! Our events were a huge success, highly recommend!!!

Taylor
Taylor

Married on 01/05/2019

The Perfect Day ❤️

Words cannot express my gratitude for Jennifer with “perfectly planning”. My wedding was something out of a magazine! It was the PERFECT wedding and it's all because of them. I came to them with a ... Read more simple idea and they worked their magic and brought it to life. If you think you don't need a wedding planner, think again and if you think you can go with just any one THINK AGAIN! Jeniffer is a top-notch planner and I am incredibly lucky to have had her help. She always made use feel as though she had everything 100% under control. Trust me, you want this is a planner! I loved everything she came up with! She respected my input and added her special designer eye to my ideas. The day of the wedding ran so smoothly. Everything, every person, every moment...