Perfectly Planned by Shari

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Perfectly Planned by Shari

Perfectly Planned by Shari is a full-service, luxury wedding planning and design company in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, also providing services for the surrounding areas as well as destination weddings. Shari and her professional team specialize in customizing your wedding day to be a personal reflection of your style. They are a boutique planning and design company, working on a select number of weddings to give you the individualized attention that you deserve for your own custom wedding. They are heavily focused on all of the details that brand your wedding uniquely as your own.

Perfectly Planned by Shari understands that planning a wedding on your own can be overwhelming, but it doesn't have to be. Their expertise, coupled with many years of wedding industry experience, allows them to manage every detail to help you: develop your aesthetic vision, keep you on track with planning, organizing and prioritizing tasks, design and customize your wedding, and much more. Most importantly, Shari and her planning team will personally manage every aspect on your wedding day which allows you to relax and enjoy it. They offer the following options:

• Full service wedding planning and design
  • Design and styling

Z
Featured
Zahra

Married on 03/31/2018

Shari was wonderful. We met with two other wedding planners prior to Shari, but upon meeting her we just clicked. We also considered not having a wedding planner, but 100% could not have had the ... Read more perfect day we had without her. We are actually sad the wedding is over because we won't get to see her! Her work speaks for itself, and with her design background she is extremely helpful when it comes to branding and themes and ensuring all elements look and go well together. It was not a necessarily easy wedding to plan as she was bringing two different families/cultures together, but Shari helped make sure that everyone was not only satisfied but happy. She considered our priorities and budget when recommending vendors, and all of the vendors she recommended (whether we went with them or not) were outstanding. She had worked with all of vendors before (whether she had or had not recommended them) and all had great things to say about working with her. It really does put you at ease knowing that she has everything covered! The last 2 weeks of the wedding, with all of the small remaining details - she not only anticipated these details but handled them without us mentioning anything. She was there the entirety of the pre-planning, planning and actual event and simply put was a joy to work with. She is also a lovely person which is a great bonus! If you're looking for a comprehensive planner with great taste who will alleviate any wedding day concerns/stressors, Shari is perfection.

S
Stephen A

Married on 07/20/2019

Stephen A.

Amazing people and service! Made our day special and worked with us to ensure our desires were met! Would highly recommend. Read more Amazing people and service!! Made our day special and worked with us to ensure our desires were met! Would highly recommend.

Ellie
Ellie

Married on 07/20/2019

Shari is absolutely amazing!

Shari did a phenomenal job helping me plan my wedding. I started off originally without a wedding planner and had gotten my vendors on my own, but became too overwhelmed with the little details needed ... Read more and didn’t know how I really wanted the aesthetic/style of my wedding to look. Shari jumped right in, got all the information together and started being a tremendous help from the first meeting on. Shari helped me through every issue and always gave me great advice when I needed it. She was always on time and available whenever I needed her. My wedding turned out more amazing than I ever could have imagined. 100 percent would recommend Perfectly planned by Shari for your wedding day!