Permanent Vacation

Mount Pleasant, SC · View map · Visit website

About Permanent Vacation

Permanent Vacation is an energetic and professional seven-piece cover band from Charleston, South Carolina! We have over 18 years of experience performing in Charleston and specialize in performing at weddings and making the party with our music and fun attitude! Our weddings alwasy consist of:

• Male and Female Lead Vocalists
  • Saxaphone
  • Keyboards
  • Guitar
  • Bass
  • Drums
  • Dedicated sound and lighting engineer

We aim to please our clients in anyway possible:

• Self-managed: When you are talking to us you are talking to an actual member of the band who will plan with you and/or your wedding planner the sets, announcements, and timeline prior to and the big day so you can enjoy it!
  • Customized sets: You will receive a list of almost 200 songs (ranging in all genres to please all kinds of crowds) to select requests from so we gear the set towards what we think your crowd will like, while getting in your personal favorite songs and making sure we don't play anything you don't want!
  • Expanded group option: If you want to add trumpet and/or trombone for a full horn section, we can do that!

We take care of MC'ing the event and can learn songs with advance notice! Please contact us if you have more questions! We'd love to play for you!

39 Reviews for Permanent Vacation

39 Permanent Vacation Reviews

E
Featured
Emily

Married on 05/02/2015

Well, we pretty much had the best wedding band EVER! Permanent Vacation was incredible. They are amazingly talented, highly energetic, and enabled us to have a phenomenal reception! We have received ... Read more countless compliments and rave reviews... Guests of all ages had a blast! They play classics and current hits... They get the party started and keep it going! I am beyond pleased with our decision to have Permanent Vacation as part of our day! I would recommend them to anyone looking to have a memorable and amazingly fun event!!

M
Melissa

Married on 05/19/2018

Permanent Vacation was the perfect choice for our wedding! My husband (then fiance) and I had been to a wedding that they performed at and had such a great time. Because of this, they were the first ... Read more thing I booked when we started planning our own wedding. The music was phenomenal and they learned one of our favorite songs for our first dance! Michael is extremely responsive and accommodating! All of our guests raved about the fantastic music. I highly recommend Permanent Vacation for anyone looking for a great band!

L
Liz

Married on 12/02/2017

Permanent Vacation was the perfect band for our wedding! After communicating with Michael several times we booked them and never looked back! They were accommodating and learned a not so well known ... Read more song for our first dance. They played it perfectly. We had so much fun dancing to all of their music. They followed my list of songs I requested and played them in the perfect order. Overall, great value, great professionalism and we'd recommend them in a heartbeat! Thanks guys!