Perrywinkle's Fine Jewelry

Burlington, VT · View map

About Perrywinkle's Fine Jewelry

Our stores are unlike any other in the region. We have a single minded passion for creating beautiful jewelry. Our warm and professional associates are known for "creating friendships" rather than "making sales." We travel endlessly accumulating fine diamonds and colored gemstones in the creation of our legendary product. We specialize in custom jewelry design and engagement rings but also carry gold and platinum pendants, bracelets, earrings and necklaces. We also stock many nationally known brands such as Tacori, Marco Bicego, Simon G, Scott Kay, Breitling, Swiss Army and Chimento.

46 Reviews for Perrywinkle's Fine Jewelry

46 Perrywinkle's Fine Jewelry Reviews

sprocketvt
Amy Paquette

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Lovely staff

They were great to my fiancé. Helped him design a piece for me that fit my life and wants. Timely in response. And was caring. Read more They were great to my fiancé. Helped him design a piece for me that fit my life and wants. Timely in response. And was caring.

J
Jessica

Married on 09/23/2017

My fiancé purchased my ring from Perrywinkle's and we couldn't have asked for a better experience! Winkle made all my dreams come true and gave me the ring I always dreamed of! She wanted to know all ... Read more the details and didn't push anything on me. She actually listened and showed us only things in our price range. When I brought my ring in to be resized they had it back in 3 days, that's the fastest turn around I've ever had! We can't wait to go back and pick out our bands!

Hannah
Hannah

Married on 07/01/2017

My finace had my ring made by Perrywinkles! Alina took the time to work with him and find the perfect ring. They were even able to take my grandmother's ring and use it as part of my ring. Words ... Read more cannot even express how in love with it I am. Thank you to Perrywinkles and Alina for taking the time to work with my fiance and create something I will cherish forever! <3