Perrywinkle's Fine Jewelry

Burlington, VT · View map

About Perrywinkle's Fine Jewelry

Our stores are unlike any other in the region. We have a single minded passion for creating beautiful jewelry. Our warm and professional associates are known for "creating friendships" rather than "making sales." We travel endlessly accumulating fine diamonds and colored gemstones in the creation of our legendary product. We specialize in custom jewelry design and engagement rings but also carry gold and platinum pendants, bracelets, earrings and necklaces. We also stock many nationally known brands such as Tacori, Marco Bicego, Simon G, Scott Kay, Breitling, Swiss Army and Chimento.

48 Reviews for Perrywinkle's Fine Jewelry

48 Perrywinkle's Fine Jewelry Reviews

sprocketvt
Amy Paquette

Getting married on 10/05/2019

Lovely staff

They were great to my fiancé. Helped him design a piece for me that fit my life and wants. Timely in response. And was caring. Read more They were great to my fiancé. Helped him design a piece for me that fit my life and wants. Timely in response. And was caring.

Samantha
Samantha Merrill

Married on 07/20/2019

Great Experience

Working with the staff at Perrywinkles was easy and effortless. We shopped around quite a bit for engagement rings, but kept coming back to Perrywinkles (even though we live out of state). After ... Read more getting the engagement ring from Perrywinkles, we knew we wanted both our wedding bands from there as well. They always have great customer service and are so nice to work with!

Julia
Julia Luckett Cox

Married on 06/22/2019

Loved Working with Perrywinkles

Perrywinkles did an amazing job to help design my wedding rings. Impeccable work, details and a pleasure to work with start to finish. Highly recommend. Read more Perrywinkles did an amazing job to help design my wedding rings. Impeccable work, details and a pleasure to work with start to finish. Highly recommend.