Persimmon

Sebastopol, CA · View map

About Persimmon

We offer elegant custom computer calligraphy, such as:

invitation envelope addressing | direction cards | place cards | table cards | seating charts | programs | menus

and any other print material you can dream up. We're known for our meticulous attention to detail and friendly customer relations.

Here are a few comments on our work:

"I just received the envelopes in the mail and LOVE THEM!! Thank you so much, they turned out even better than I imagined! I will without a doubt recommend your company to any of my friends getting married (or having parties) in the future. Thank you again!" -Bride, Chicago

"The wed
ding was wonderful. Your lovely work added an elegant touch to a perfect wedding. Thank you again. You made everything so easy. I will be happy to highly recommend your services. " - Mother of the Bride, Santa Rosa

"I picked up the envelopes and they look fantastic! Thank you for taking pride in your work and doing such a wonderful job." -Bride, Larkspur

3 Reviews for Persimmon

3 Persimmon Reviews

D
Dena

Married on 10/24/2009

Persimmon handled the calligraphy for our wedding invitations, placecards for both the rehearsal dinner and wedding reception and also the printing for our ceremony programs. With my being so busy ... Read more with wedding planning and work, the team at Persimmon handled each one of my requests with ease, speed and grace! Every component that they handled for us was beautiful and perfect, they were amazing to work with!

D
dena

Married on 10/24/2009

Persimmon handled the calligraphy for our wedding invitations, ,placecards for both the rehearsal dinner and wedding reception and also the printing for our ceremony programs. With my being so busy ... Read more with wedding planning and work, the team at Persimmon handled each one of my requests with ease, speed and grace! Every component that they handled for us was beautiful and perfect, they were amazing to work with!

C
Cecily

Married on 07/18/2009

Angela and Laura were incredibly responsive and very quick in getting my wedding invitations done. I was not what you'd call a very "bridal" bride, in fact, my caterer called me her "unbride", so you ... Read more can imagine that I was not as organized as I could have been. But Angela and Laura were very patient with me, graciously walking me through what I needed to get to them, and emailing me with any questions so that they could get my order done in time. Not only did they get things finished in record time, but their calligraphy was beautiful and matched the font and the colors on the invitations perfectly. I really can't recommend them highly enough!

Persimmon FAQ