Persnickety Prints

Orem, UT · Visit website

About Persnickety Prints

Persnickety Prints is a professional photo lab located in Orem, Utah. Persnickety Prints offers same day custom Wedding Invitations for pick up or shipping. Also- this is important- WE DO NOT ADD OUR LOGO TO THE BACK OF YOUR INVITATIONS!

Persnickety offers FSC Certifiied Recycled Papers in 4 unique finishes:

• Smooth Matte
  • Pearl
  • Linen
  • Art
  • Vellum (in store only)

Design your own custom Wedding Invitations, Save the Date, Thank You or Bridal Shower Invites on their website, or upload your own design. All card packages are one dollar and include silver lined envelopes. You'll be amazed at the thick quality and reasonable cost.

Persnickety Prints does not include their logo anywhere. It's your special day!

• Custom Invitations
  • Envelope Address Printing
  • Menus
  • Programs
  • Inserts
  • Save the Dates
  • Bridal Shower
  • Photographic Prints for inserts
  • Enlargements up to 30x40"
  • Wrapped Canvas
  • Photostrips

10 Reviews for Persnickety Prints

10 Persnickety Prints Reviews

K
Katie

Married on 05/25/2019

Flawless Experience

The team was so easy to work with, they gave me proofs before printing my whole order and let me sample the different paper I was trying to decide between. Printed same day y’all! That was so great!I ... Read more would definitely recommend Persnickety Prints to anyone looking to print everything for your wedding.

K
Katie Reece

Married on 03/05/2019

Wonderful Customer Service!

I printed my wedding invites with Persnickety and they were super nice and helpful, letting me see a proof before hand and then they were able to get them done in 1 day! I loved them so much I came ... Read more back to get enlargements which were BEAUTIFUL! Loved our experience with them!!

B
Brooklyn Fullmer

Married on 10/08/2018

My Photographer was blown away

My photographer said she'd never seen her work look so amazing! Not all printing is the same and this was proof. Persnickity got our enlargements printed and mounted in 2 days! I'm so glad we found ... Read more them.