Personal Designs Florist

Rochester, New York · View map · Visit website

About Personal Designs Florist

Personal Designs Florist is a skilled wedding floral designer based out of Rochester, New York. Personal Designs believes that each bride is unique, so her flowers should be, too. Each of their floral arrangements is one of a kind and can be made to fit the style of any wedding ceremony. The team at Personal Designs takes pride in their work of providing beautiful floral arrangements for their customers.

Personal Design Florists specialize in a range of floral styles, including classic, eclectic, modern, romantic, tropical, country, glamorous, preppy, rustic, and vintage. They can help you craft any number of floral wedding arrangements, such as aisle decor, bouquets, chuppah decor, flower petals, single flowers, altar decor, boutonnieres, corsages, non-floral, and table arrangements. Personal Designs Florists offers their customers a range of floral services to help them create arrangements that are a perfect fit for their ceremony. Some of the services include:

• Consultations

23 Personal Designs Florist Reviews

J
John

Married on 10/29/2016

Corinne was very helpful and gave a lot of great ideas which was very helpful considering I didn't know exactly what I wanted for my wedding. She also was willing to help me with my bouquet of ... Read more brooches that I made myself. I got a lot of compliments on my centerpieces at the wedding. Overall very happy and highly recommend Personal Designs Florist.

V
VERONICA

Married on 08/13/2016

Personal Designs.... Great to work with.... Creative.... Offered many options and flexible..... Thank you for helping us with Katrina and Steve's wedding! Read more Personal Designs.... great to work with.... creative.... offered many options and flexible..... Thank you for helping us with Katrina and Steve's wedding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N
Nicole

Married on 07/03/2016

Personal Designs florist was a dream to work with for my wedding, providing me with the ability to create exactly what I envisioned, while suggesting additional options to help build the wildness of ... Read more my look, & keeping affordability in mind. The cost was amazing considering our large bridal party. The most creative & comfortable to work with staff i could have imagined.