Personal Escape Travel Inc.

New Hyde Park, NY · View map · Visit website

About Personal Escape Travel Inc.

Personal Escape Travel is an exceptional travel agency based out of Garden City, New York and Philadelphia, PA.Owner and primary travel agent, Susan Blume, has over 30 years of experience in the travel industry assisting couples with their destination wedding and honeymoon planning. This team gets to know their clients on a personal level in order to better understand their particular preferences, and make their destination wedding dreams come true.

Personal Escape Travel offers couples a wide range of helpful services to help them achieve a truly memorable experience. Susan and her team will help you arrange venues, decor, photographers, and caterers abroad. This team specializes in organizing trips to the following locations:

• Alaska
  • Europe
  • Hawaii
  • Mexico
  • South Pacfic

9 Reviews for Personal Escape Travel Inc.

9 Personal Escape Travel Inc. Reviews

Kimberly
Featured
Kimberly Scamardella

Married on 03/30/2019

Nothing but Smooth Sailing!

I found Susan on the knot when I was searching for travel agents to help us plan our honeymoon. My husband and I wanted to go somewhere that was a place we wouldn't go again. Sue took what we both ... Read more enjoyed and found us the perfect honeymoon. She helped us plan a trip to Australia then ending in Fiji. She helped us find excursions that met my expectations along with relaxation for my husband. Neither of us have traveled that far before and she has been extremely responsive and considerate when answering the million questions or concerns we had. She is available all hours of the day when your traveling should any issues arise which is a calming feeling. Sue will go above and beyond to ensure your trip is exactly what you want as she guides you through the process. I highly recommend and will be using her services for future vacations without a doubt!

J
Josepha

Married on 06/10/2019

The best :)

Thank you susan bloom for all your help , you were very helpfull , understanding and patient. You choose a great resort that had activities and things to do for the whole family no one ever got bored ... Read more bored sad it goes by very quick we had an amazing time can t wait to book our next vacation with you Thank you personal escape travel

A
Alicia

Married on 05/05/2019

Aruba Trip

Absolutely amazing experience. Personal travel escape helped make my trip flawless. Thank you so much! Read more Absolutely amazing experience. Personal travel escape helped make my trip flawless. Thank you so much!!