Covesa Kelly Events

Cleveland, OH · View map

About Covesa Kelly Events

Covesa Kelly Events is a wedding planning and event management company based in Cleveland, Ohio. This event planning and design company specializes in planning events all around the world, providing first class customer service and creating unforgettable events. Their team of experts will help you to maximize your wedding budget and minimize the stress of wedding planning, adding a personal touch to your special day.

Covesa Kelly Events offers several wedding and event planning packages to accommodate to your unique budget and planning needs. They offer the “All In” package for the client that wishes to leave all wedding planning in the hands of their team. Their “Helping Hand” package provides partial planning assistance for couples that wish to execute their own wedding plans with professional guidance. They also offer day-of coordination and management for the client that wants their ideas to be executed flawlessly on the day of the celebration. Covesa Kelly Events team also provides a la carte services and event styling, and are dedicated to fulfilling your unique wedding vision while keeping your budget and style at the forefront. They offer planning services for the following wedding types:

• Civil

9 Covesa Kelly Events Reviews

T
Tamika

Event date: 04/12/2014

PTBYC did my wedding in 2013 and now my baby shower. The service is always exceptional and unique. They made my event a wonderful memory. Covesa and Team are the best and I highly recommend them for ... Read more any event.

J
Jaclynn

Married on 08/18/2012

My wedding planner went above and beyond. I was very pleased with Covesa. I would definitely recommend her to everyone I know. Excellent job! Read more My wedding planner went above and beyond. I was very pleased with Covesa. I would definitely recommend her to everyone I know. Excellent job!

T
TeKara

Married on 05/18/2012

Covesa and her staff provides a service like none other. She is very professional and knowledgeable. She has great ideas, and if you let her do her job you will have stress free planning and a stress ... Read more free wedding day. She planned my entire wedding and worked with the deocrator to create a stunning event. I did not have to lift a finger. My wedding day was perfect and it started on time!! Totally worth it.