Personal Touch Ceremonies & DJ Service

Hope, Rhode Island · View map

About Personal Touch Ceremonies & DJ Service

Non-denominational wedding officiants located in Hope, Rhode Island, Reverends Edward and Darlene Shlesinger along with Rev Stephanie Calise, of Personal Touch Ceremonies and DJ Service have performed a variety of ceremonies in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Connecticut. The team at Personal Touch Ceremonies and DJ Service has the talent to assist couples with creating a ceremony that they want, regardless of whether it is an interfaith, non-religious, religious, rehearsal, or vow renewal ceremony.

Reverends Edward and Darlene Shlesinger will help couples celebrate their wedding in the most sincere, enjoyable, and memorable way through guiding you in your customized vows and perfecting all the details of your special day. They are licensed to not only officiate, but also to offer counseling, if desired. Reverends Edward and Darlene Shlesinger have worked with couples of all faiths, beliefs, and religious practices, including Catholic, Hindu, Mormon, Orthodox Christian, Baptist, Baha'i Faith, Pagan, Presbyterian, and Taoist. Other religions include:

• Agnostic
  • Methodist
  • Quaker
  • Unitarian

Other Services
Personal Touch Ceremonies and DJ Services have expanded beyond officiating weddings with their newest service, Personal Touch Disc Jockey. With their DJ services, couples can enhance their ceremony and reception with the finest in music entertainment.

144 Reviews for Personal Touch Ceremonies & DJ Service

144 Personal Touch Ceremonies & DJ Service Reviews

Nicole
Nicole J. Despres

Married on 07/20/2019

A magical summer evening wedding!

My husband was being deployed and we decided to get married last minute before he left. Darlene at Personal Touch came through for us and gave us the most perfect, beautiful wedding in a week's time! ... Read more She came up with the wedding location near her business, a charming park in Hope, RI where we were married in a lovely gazebo on an amazing summer evening. There were so many wonderful places there for pictures and the ceremony that Darlene customized for us brought me to tears. It was beyond anything I imagined. The perfect, perfect, perfect wedding and all done in a week! Darlene is hands-down the best professional in the business and anyone who wants to ensure that they have one less thing to worry about on the most important day of their lives should absolutely hire Personal Touch for their wedding ceremony.

M
Meghan

Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent Officiant!

We booked Darlene Schlesinger @ Personal Touch Ceremonies for our wedding. Prior to our wedding, we had an initial phone consultation with her to book, and then communicated via email until our ... Read more rehearsal, which is where we met in person. While initially I was hesitant about not meeting our officiant until the day prior to our wedding, Darlene was very available to us by phone/email which eased my anxiety. She allowed us the flexibility to write our own ceremony completely, and provided us with feedback along the way. She was absolutely wonderful at our rehearsal, and is overall just a fun friendly person to be around. Unfortunately, due to a family emergency, she ended up being unable to be the officiant on our actual wedding day, however kept us well informed and lined up a replacement officiant for us, Stephanie, who was able to perform the ceremony without issue!

K
Kristen Quinlan

Married on 11/06/2018

My experience with her was very professional she made me feel very comfortable.

Reverend Darlene was amazing she made us feel very comfortable. She made my special day definitely a day to remember. Thank you so much I will highly recommend her. Read more Reverend Darlene was amazing she made us feel very comfortable . She made my special day definitely a day to remember. Thank you so much I will highly recommend her.