Personal Touch Designs

Payneville, KY · View map

About Personal Touch Designs

Personal Touch Designs is a home based, family, wedding decor rental business. We have everything needed to make your reception beautiful. We have round tables, archways, colonnade, arbors, picket fence, linens, trees, flowers, centerpiece glassware, rustic items, chair covers, etc. You can rent the items and do the decorating yourself, or we can do the work for you for a stress free wedding .We strive to make each wedding special and treat it as if it were our own daughters wedding. That's the "personal touch". We also offer delivery and pick up. Give us a call for your wedding and special event rentals.

270-668-1890

4 Reviews for Personal Touch Designs

4 Personal Touch Designs Reviews

M
Molly

Married on 08/02/2014

My wedding was absolutely beautiful and these women exceeded my expectations. Everything was so breathtakingly beautiful. I would definitely recommend these ladies to help you with your wedding. They ... Read more are just awesome!

W
Whitney

Married on 06/27/2014

They are wonderful people that are full of unique ideas to make your event personal. They gave me my dream wedding with very little stress, and I was so confident in their work. They were always ... Read more working on new ideas and contacting me to share the ideas. I can't thank them enough!!

M
Megan

Married on 09/21/2013

Personal Touch Designs made our reception GORGEOUS! I highly recommend these ladies to anyone in the area. They are very hard working and helpful and they definitely love what they do. We have gotten ... Read more so many compliments on how pretty our reception was...and it's all thanks to them!