Personal Touch Sewing

Lexington, IL · View map

About Personal Touch Sewing

Welcome!

Welcome to Personal Touch Sewing where all services are provided by myself, Sue Davis, owner and seamstress. Whether your project is large or small, with my experience and personal touch on every project I provide the expertise you need to get your sewing project done right. I pride myself on my precise workmanship and knowledge of many types of sewing and alterations. At Personal Touch Sewing services include alterations,including bridal and formals, interior design, and custom made items.

I am here to assist by providing a wide range of services at affordable prices. I serve a wide variety of customers, from simple alterations to extensive bridal or formal work. Located in Central Illinois I am easily accessible. To speak with me, simply contact me in Lexington, IL at your earliest convenience.

2 Reviews for Personal Touch Sewing

2 Personal Touch Sewing Reviews

Kari
Kari

Married on 04/13/2019

Customized Dress

Sue is unbelievable. I had a lot of issues finding the perfect dress to fit my style that was comfortable. Sue was able to take all of my visions and made them into the perfect dress. We were able to ... Read more pick out fabric that I love and she assembled all of the beading like a puzzle. There was not a single stitch or pattern out of place. She was so patient and easy to work with and made the whole process so painless.

Taryn & Bill
Taryn

Married on 11/12/2016

Sue met with me for four fittings. She made my wedding dress fit me perfectly! I had my dress taken in many sizes, hemmed, cups were added, and she made me a gorgeous nine-point under bustle!I ... Read more highly recommend Personal Touch Sewing!

Personal Touch Sewing FAQ