Personalized Brides

Wadsworth, OH · View map

About Personalized Brides

We offer personalized apparel, gifts and wedding decor at an affordable price! Brides will find the perfect shirt to show off her new status or beautiful gifts for everyone in the bridal party. Plus, we offer one-of-a-kind embroidered napkins that are sure to add an elegant and unique touch to any wedding!

Brides love to announce their new name to the world and what better way than with a custom shirt or bag? Our apparel is great for bridal shower gifts, bachelorette parties and even wedding gifts! Our gifts are perfect for honeymoons, too! What bride wouldn't love a beautiful bag with her new name or initials embroidered on it? Or to show her new husband how much she loves him with personalized underwear? You will find everything you need for each stage of the wedding process!

6 Reviews for Personalized Brides

6 Personalized Brides Reviews

B
Brandy

Married on 08/24/2019

We live in Toronto & chose the "future Mrs " hoodie for our daughter in law to be. We drove to Buffalo to pick it up & I've never been so pleased about a gift before. This hoodie is ... Read more fabulous....excellent quality, service & pricing. Thank you very very much!

C
Christie

Married on 09/15/2012

I was more than pleased with the outcome of my bridal favors! I could not have asked for better quality or more time sufficient survice. This truly was the special touch that made my wedding complete! ... Read more complete!

L
Lynn

Married on 06/23/2011

I ordered my bridesmaids gifts from Personalized Brides- and fell in love! In love with the products- and the company! I'm a little picky and changed my mind twice after submitting my order- they were ... Read more so accommodating and talked me through all of my options to make sure I ordered exactly what I wanted- and then I received my entire order only 5 days later!! I've also contacted them twice after for rush orders on gifts and couldn't be happier with my results- truly an amazing company!