Personify Bridal

Sacramento, CA · View map · Visit website

About Personify Bridal

Personify Bridal is a bridal hair and makeup service based out of Sacramento, California and serving all of Northern California (from the Bay Area to Tahoe, from Shasta to Yosemite) and Reno, NV. The company is an on-location makeup and hair specialist whose goal is to make you look and feel your very best on your most important day. Their unique three-part Waterproofing system will protect your makeup so you can laugh until you enjoy your entire day. Your makeup will still be flawless through it all. Personify Bridal keeps up on the latest trends and techniques to offer you beautiful and quality styles, working with large parties as well as with smaller, more intimate groups as well. They do not have a minimum or maximum bridal party size.

Personify Bridal's trained stylists will work hard to deliver a look you will love and feel confident in. Your hair and makeup will live on in wedding photos, specializing in Natural, Flawless bridal looks that let your own style and beauty shine through. Their hair and makeup services include:

• Hair trial
  • Makeup trial
  • On-site hair and makeup
  • On-site just hair services or just makeup services
  • Large groups

Featured
Nancy Shihad

Married on 08/03/2019

Thanks for sending Whitney,

I booked less than 2 weeks ahead and it was just for me. I was nervous about the appointment. But no worries. Whitney showed up at my hotel about 10 minutes early. Awesomely friendly and very ... Read more attentive to what I wanted. She totally understood what I wanted and she did a great job. At 105 the heat was crazy and as much as i sweat the hair and makeup held up until the end of the night. Thank you Whitney. I will definitily call you again.

Cassie
Cassie

Married on 03/09/2019

They were fantastic

Aloha was amazing. She did my hair and one of the bridemaids and was a great coach through all the wedding nerves. We got to everything on time and everyone said I looked like a princess. I completely ... Read more recommend, thank you !!

J
Jadeen

Married on 10/06/2018

Definitely book!

Arrvada was amazing to work with for my wedding day. I appreciated that she listened to what I wanted and when I didn't know what I wanted, asked all the right questions to get me there. And the ... Read more results were beautiful! She was also incredibly accommodating when I wanted to add makeup for my mom as well. She made us both feel so stunning.