Petal Burst Flower Design Studio

Frederick, MD · View map · Visit website

About Petal Burst Flower Design Studio

Petal Burst Flower Design Studio is a company of floral designers that take your story as our inspiration. We specialize in wedding and event decor. Whether you like them elegant, modern, grandiose or simple, our flower creations will usher your affair to the next level. With more than 15 years of design experience, backed by prompt service and impeccable customer relations, we will make sure your experience with us be an explosion of flower happiness!!!

42 Reviews for Petal Burst Flower Design Studio

42 Petal Burst Flower Design Studio Reviews

Lori
Featured
Lori

Married on 10/11/2014

I highly recommend Petal Burst Flower Design Studio to any bride who is searching for flowers in the MD/VA/DC area! Margie and her team were absolutely amazing and the flowers they did for my wedding ... Read more were incredibly affordable, beautiful and exceeded all of my expectations. Margie was super responsive via email and so fun to meet with in person to discuss ideas. I didn't know much of anything about flowers, but I knew I wanted really pretty, bright flowers to offset the simple black and white colors of our wedding decor. Petal Burst did exactly that -- the flowers were so beautiful that they became a highlight of the wedding and one of my favorite parts! I had lots of guests mention to me how pretty they were! Thank you to Petal Burst Flower Design Studio! You rock!

A
Alice

Getting married on 05/15/2021

Absolutely LOVED working with Margie on our bouquets/boutonnieres and wine barrel arrangements! Everything was exactly turned out to be exactly what we had envisioned in our heads and we trusted her ... Read more to do a fabulous job without seeing a sample first and she exceeded our expectations!!!!! She's completely understanding of budget constraints and works with you to give you the perfect flowers you want while trying to stay within your budget. I would highly highly recommend going with Margie!!

Erica
Erica

Married on 03/10/2018

The flowers from Petal Burst were so beautiful! I do not know much about flowers, so I gave Margie my wedding colors and let her work her magic. The bouquets, etc. Turned out to be amazing! I would ... Read more highly recommend using Petal Burst Flower Design Studio as your florist!