Petal Designs CA

Torrance, California · View map · Visit website

About Petal Designs CA

Petal Designs CA is a wedding florist serving couples from Los Angeles to Orange County, California. This mother daughter team works to make your floral needs affordable. They specialize in finding the perfect floral match for every budget, creating beautiful arrangements for your special day. With the highest level of customer service in mind, Petal Designs CA believes that no request is ever too big or too small.

Petal Designs CA offers a variety of floral services to meet all all of your wedding-day needs. These services include a consultation prior to your wedding, as well as floral samples, and of course day-of delivery and setup at your venue. Petal Designs CA can create the following arrangements in a number of styles:

• Bouquets

7 Petal Designs CA Reviews

S
Sara Volpatti

Married on 12/11/2018

AMAZING, professional, super sweet!

I had to organize a bridal shower and I ordered flower arrangements from Petal Designs. They were super professional and their work was superb! I was so happy with everything! I will definitely use ... Read more them again in the future and I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a talented florist!

E
Evelyn

Married on 08/08/2018

I wish we would've hired them for our entire wedding

Petal Designs CA came to the rescue when I was in a bind to add floral arrangements last minute when my original florist declined my request. They made the arrangements to compliment and balance the ... Read more ones created by original florist. Not to mention they were half the cost.

A
Andrea Pointer

Married on 06/18/2018

AMAZING! Love love love

Summer wedding and mother daughter duo are very sweet and tailored the arrangement to my every want and need! Flowers were freshly picked and beautiful! These ladies have a vision on how to create and ... Read more set up the arrangments I couldn’t have asked for better service or flowers!