PETALS AND PROMISES

Salt Lake City, UT · View map · Visit website

About PETALS AND PROMISES

PETALS AND PROMISES is a Salt Lake City, Utah-based wedding officiant business. Reverend Sharon Vollett is a nondenominational minister who enjoys creating lovely wedding ceremonies that celebrate the joining of two people and their new life together. She believes the service should reflect the couple and works with you to ensure it does exactly that. Your love story is unique, and your celebration should be too.

PETALS AND PROMISES provide customized vows for your big day, allowing you to relax and focus on the other details that will make your wedding celebration exceptional. Reverend Sharon Vollett is respectful of different religions, beliefs and cultures, which has allowed her to gain experience performing various types of weddings. She officiates traditional, nontraditional, candle rose ceremonies and sand ceremonies to name a few.

130 Reviews for PETALS AND PROMISES

130 PETALS AND PROMISES Reviews

C
Featured
Catherine

Married on 06/16/2018

We worked with Sharon for our wedding in June 2018, and it was a phenomenal experience. We were planning a Utah wedding long distance (from New Zealand! ), and right from the start Sharon made the ... Read more process easy, enjoyable and insightful. We wanted a wedding which reflected our spiritual values while being non-denominational, shared our unique story, expressed the depth of what our marriage and our vows meant to us, and involved our guests personally. We felt a heart connection with Sharon from our first call on Facetime, and she took the time to understand our vision for the ceremony. She sent us a thoughtful questionnaire to help with shaping the ceremony, and working through it as a couple was a powerful experience. We collaborated with Sharon in writing the script, and she was very accommodating to make sure it was exactly what we wanted. When we finally met in person a couple of days before the event, we knew we were in the right hands. The ceremony even exceeded our expectations. We staged a "ring warming" which worked smoothly and was very special. Sharon spoke beautifully, and our exchange of vows was a profound, moving and sacred experience. She concluded the ceremony with a short poem which she had written for us and which made me cry the first time I read it. Throughout the process, Sharon was a consummate professional working from the heart. We would give her our highest possible recommendation.

K
Kathleen

Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful!!

We had the most beautiful ceremony. Everything that was said was meaningful and personal. This is all because of Rev. Sharon Vollett. My husband and I could no be happier with the amount of time she ... Read more spent with us to have the perfect ceremony. She even let me throw in a little surprise that my husband didn’t know about. I cannot praise her more. We have received so many compliments about how beautiful her ceremony was. I would highly recommend her and let you know that she is worth working with. I cannot thank her enough for everything.❤️

J
Jen Brown

Married on 03/02/2019

Review of Petals and Promises

Sharon was absolutely great to work with! We had kids involved with our wedding and she was so sensitive and created a way to involve them in the sweetest ways. She was thoughtful and made it special ... Read more for everyone. She listened to our needs and comes prepared with so many ceremony options. She was so responsive and easy to work with and we could easily rely on her. She also is able to keep the ceremony sweet and not lengthy at all (ours was just under 17 minutes). Love her!