Petals by Design

Katy, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Petals by Design

Local to Katy, Texas and serving the greater Houston, Texas metropolitan area, Petals by Design is an award-winning boutique design studio that specializes in affordable, high-quality wedding floral arrangements with unparalleled customer service.

Established in 2004, Petals by Design is committed to professionalism, attention to detail, and crafting stunning floral products, endeavoring to design unique arrangements tailored to your wedding story, budget, and style.

With over 30 years of combined industry experience, owner and designer Lisa Cushing and fellow lead designer Laura Patino are passionate about two things:

1. Weddings: Every client is treated uniquely, with her/his style, individual preferences, venue, and budget taken into consideration. Your wedding will look like your wedding, there are no cookie-cutter approaches here.
  2. Customer Service: If we may brag a bit, our awards and reviews are testament to this. Every. Single. Client receives the same attention to detail and personal service throughout the planning process, right up to the day of the wedding and during the entire delivery & installation process.

Products Offered

Petals by Design offers floral design for every aspect of your event, rehearsal dinner, wedding, reception, or gala, as well as a full line of rental pieces to compliment your floral order.

Whether your wedding theme is romantic and country or modern and glamorous, Petals by Design's team is happy to create florals of any style. Delivery, set up, and clean up services are always provided.

A personal consultation is the first step towards your tailored proposal. Venue visits and sample designs can be added to your package as needed.

185 Reviews for Petals by Design

185 Petals by Design Reviews

Cecily
Featured
Cecily Iselt

Married on 10/13/2018

My Experience

Wow! Lisa with Petals By Design was absolutely incredible. She took everything I envisioned and brought it to life. She made sure every detail was perfect and it sure was! Our arrangements were ... Read more gorgeous!

L
Lauren Decosmo

Getting married on 03/04/2021

Wedding flowers

Laura at Petals by Design was amazing! She was so easy to work with and truly took the time to listen to me and what I was wanting for my wedding. She not only gave me what I wanted, but did so much ... Read more more! The flowers were absolutely stunning!

Kristen
Kristen Dobson

Getting married on 04/03/2020

Amazing! Beautiful flowers that made the day magical

Laura was absolutely wonderful and our flowers were beautiful. We were a little nervous at first because we were working with a stranger and some of the sample pictures weren't our style so we had to ... Read more trust her. But she listed to us closely and shared with us her plans. Then when we showed up, we saw bouquets that were exactly what we dreamed of! She also helped put together my bridal bouquet made of fabric flowers from my mother's dress and it was perfect and magical. I would recommend Laura in a second!