Petals & Lace Florals

Broken Arrow, OK · View map

About Petals & Lace Florals

Petals & Lace is about creating unique floral designs for weddings, parties, or everyday!
I have been in the business for over 30 years. I have done countless weddings, wedding shows, parties, funerals, you name it....I've created it. I am retired from local floral shops, and I’m currently working from home in Broken Arrow, OK. I work primarily in silks, but other options can be considered. If you're looking for an experienced florist without all the pricey overhead, and a laid back atmosphere than I'm your girl!

Please visit my website at: http://petalsandlacefloral.com

Email me with your questions at: petalsandlace@cox.net

/p> Read more...

5 Reviews for Petals & Lace Florals

5 Petals & Lace Florals Reviews

H
Heather

Married on 08/16/2014

Petals and Lace did an amazing job for my wedding! Everything turned out perfect! They decorated the arch, the aisle, did my bouquets and the centerpieces for the wedding! I couldn't have asked for ... Read more more perfect decorations for my event! I had baseballs in my water centerpieces that ended up floating the day of the event and they were nice enough to go by a drill and special weights so they were at the bottom of the vases liked we had planned! They went above and beyond to make my day so special!! They listened to everything that I wanted with my vision for the wedding and made it a reality. I would recommend them to everyone I know that needs flower arrangements for any special day!

User3671739

2+ years ago

The bouquets and centerpieces for my wedding were absolutely gorgeous. I'm even keeping the chair bouquets with crystals for my little girls room one day. Read more The bouquets and centerpieces for my wedding were absolutely gorgeous. I'm even keeping the chair bouquets with crystals for my little girls room one day.

A
Ashley

Married on 09/21/2013

The flowers that were done for my wedding were wonderful! I was very happy with everything! Read more The flowers that were done for my wedding were wonderful! I was very happy with everything!