Petals & Leaves

Columbus, Ohio · View map

About Petals & Leaves

Petals & Leaves is a wedding and event florist from Columbus, Ohio. The company is owned by Dee Conrad, who has over 25 years of experience in high-end floral and event design. Petals & Leaves has a very detailed method of making sure you both get the best design possible for your most special moments. Dee works on a custom-only basis, no packages or minimums for your design. The company ensures you have not only a beautiful design, but one that is within your budget.

Services offered

Petals & Leaves offers three levels of service, each with a different level of involvement. Dee and her team will ensure they tie the beauty of nature with your aesthetic both through consultations and visits to your venue. To ensure your big day is stress free, Petals & Leaves will design, preserve, deliver, setup, and cleanup all of your arrangements. The following services are provided by this company:

• Aisle and Altar Decor

K
Martha

Married on 06/22/2019

Very professional vendor

Petals and Leaves was a very professional vendor that I would highly recommend. During the first consultation, we went over flower choices and amounts. A proposal with images was emailed to me with a ... Read more $$$ amount. I appreciated the transparency! I actually found them to be more cost effective than other florists in the city. They also allowed me to make changes to bring my total closer to my budget. We had another consultation close to the wedding day. On the day of the wedding, my MOH picked up the flowers from their shop. They were beautiful and smell so good. I got tons of compliments and was very happy. I felt they listened to my requests. I would highly recommend!

Valerie
Valerie

Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing in Every Way!!!

My floral arrangements and bouquets made my wedding the most beautiful I have ever seen. It was exactly what I wanted, and they made it so easy to achieve. Read more My floral arrangements and bouquets made my wedding the most beautiful I have ever seen. It was exactly what I wanted, and they made it so easy to achieve.

Shae
Shae

Married on 04/27/2019

A Divine Experience

My husband and I loved working with Petals & Leaves. They were so easy to work with and very knowledgeable about the intricacies of live flowers. They also have a good collection of accessories and ... Read more decor to rent for a very reasonable price. The bouquet was stunning and exceeded expectations. We got countless compliments and I wouldn't have made any changes to my beautiful bouquet!