Petals To Go

New Braunfels, Texas · View map · Visit website

About Petals To Go

Petals To Go Flowers, gifts, weddings and more is an experienced floral design company located in New Braunfels, Texas. Their talented designers are skilled in a variety of themes and styles, including contemporary, garden, elegant and casual, to name a few. They have over 30 years of experience bringing unique visions to life. Petals To Go Flowers, gifts, weddings and more will work with you one-on-one to create an event filled with romance, intimacy and bliss.

This professional, full-service floral design company allows you to work with one of their qualified designers from your initial consultation to the day of your celebration. Their goal is for their flowers to reflect your individual style, while keeping your budget in mind. Whether you’re envisioning something timeless and traditional, or sleek and contemporary, the Petals To Go team has you covered. Their services include:

• Delivery
  • Boutonnieres
  • Corsages
  • Single flowers

Other Services
In addition to designing beautiful decor for your altar or chuppah, this family-owned and operated company also offers gift items for any occasion. These items include, but are not limited to:

• Balloons

A
Featured
Amy

Married on 10/28/2017

Kristi did an amazing job. The flowers were beautiful and exactly what we envisioned. Her coordination of the entire event was perfection. Read more Kristi did an amazing job. The flowers were beautiful and exactly what we envisioned. Her coordination of the entire event was perfection.

Di55
Dianna

Married on 04/18/2019

Beautiful flowers for our wedding party!

This place was super! I kinda forgot about the flower part of our wedding and was really stressed about getting someone hired. I've had flowers made here before and they did wonderful. So with a ... Read more little over a month to go, I stopped in to get some information. I was worried because of time and also because our venue was 2.5 hours away (New Braunfels to Port Aransas). They said no problem! I sent Shirley an email of exactly what I wanted and the date and time of when I would pick them up. They were beautiful! Shirley made sure that everything was packed in upright vases and boxes and gave me all the instructions for the trip to the coast with my flowers. Thank you so much! They were perfect! As soon as I get our photos back from the photographer, I'll send you some:)

Jodie
Jodie

Married on 12/01/2018

Flowers that made a Wedding

Petals to Go made our day even more special. They worked with the bride to make her vision of the event come to life. Very elegant displays, combined with thoughtful touches left our guests amazed. ... Read more Highly recommend Kristen and Petals to Go for your wedding.