Petals to Pines Floral Located at 101 Market

Elk River, Minnesota · View map · Visit website

About Petals to Pines Floral Located at 101 Market

Petals to Pines Floral is a florist located in Elk River, Minnesota, that serves the Minneapolis region. We offer couples unique, intricate designs to brighten and enhance their events. Our floral designer, Shelly, uses her more than 34 years of experience to blend beautiful creations with couples’ vision to make a stunning design. Couples will appreciate Petals to Pines’ passion and commitment to excellence.

Petals to Pines has many different floral styles for couples to choose from, including classic, country, eclectic, rustic, modern, and more. We offer consultations to discuss your vision, needs, and desires, as well as samples. We would be more than happy to help with event design and will even go on venue visits to get a feel and understanding of the space. Petals and Pines will also deliver and set up all arrangements, which include the following:

• Aisle decor

Featured
Jacquelyn Cornelius

Married on 11/17/2018

Phenomenal Experience

I couldn't be more happy with my decision to go with Petals to Pines Floral! During the consultation alone, I knew I made the right choice because of how detailed they were with what I wanted. Not to ... Read more mention all the photos I showed we're of fake flowers arrangements and not real ones. The day I picked up my flowers and saw my bouquet for the first time, I broke into tears. It was more beautiful than I imagined and looked 100x better than the photos I showed on Pinterest. Without a doubt this was the best experience I've ever had with a floral vendor and I highly suggest using them for your wedding or event. They do an absolutely incredible job and go far beyond expectations. I couldn't be more thankful for the work of art they produced for my wedding day.

M
Madison Rono

Married on 03/16/2019

Fantastic!!

Working with Shelly for my wedding flowers was fantastic! I brought in a few inspiration pictures, and a swatch of my bridesmaids dress color. She listened to everything I wanted, and all within my ... Read more budget! All my wedding flowers and greenery was very fresh and beautiful. The bouquets, the corsages, and the boutonnières were all put together beautifully as well. They were my favorite vendor to work with during my entire wedding planning process!

K
Karla Hoppe

Married on 03/03/2019

Amazing - Exceeded All Expectations!

From start to finish, Shelly couldn't have been more responsive and helpful. Her floral designs went above and beyond anything we had ever imagined, and exceeded all of our expectations. The bouquets ... Read more and bouts were STUNNING and we couldn't be happier!!!