Peter Sagnia

Marigot, MF · View map

About Peter Sagnia

We are a professional Video production service with a strong background in cinematography.

We are the only professional video service in Sint Maarten where we film our weddings documentary style, including interviews with the couple and their wedding party, behind the scenes preparations, filming alongside and behind the scenes with their personal photographer, ceremony, speeches, dances and so much more.

We offer a style of wedding videography where we tell the story of the couple in their own unique way. We communicate with the couple and find a way to tell their story visually.

We offer great packages from small intimate ceremonies to larger weddings.

We have over 25 years experience in the film and video industry and have worked with clients including NBC, ABC, KFC, Pizza Hut, Telem, Government of U.S Virgin Islands and many many more. We have produced feature films, shorts, music videos etc. We have served businesses from the United Kingdom, United States, Sint Maarten , U.S Virgin Islands, Barbados and other regions.

We will listen to your vision and put it on screen, making sure this special moment is captured forever.

We provide filming, editing, color grading and correction and will supply a final product you will be proud of.

We use sliders, dolly's, steadicams and even drones if needed.

I'm also available to travel to the neighboring islands....Anguilla, Saba, Tortola, British and U.S Virgin Islands and other countries.

email: pjsagnia@yahoo.com

T
Tishelle Daniel

Married on 04/24/2019

A great experience!

We were happy to learn that Peter was flexible enough to work within our budget. He is also very professional to work. The video he made for us is breathtaking and is something we will cherish ... Read more forever!

J
Jen

Married on 07/15/2017

The videographer was timely and very professional. He was pleasant throughout and captured great memories for my husband and i to enjoy. Great pick and i was very happy to work with him. Read more The videographer was timely and very professional. He was pleasant throughout and captured great memories for my husband and i to enjoy. Great pick and i was very happy to work with him.

J
Jessica

Married on 07/02/2016

I was not planning on hiring a wedding videographer, but my soon to be sister-in-law told me that it was one of her big wedding regrets. I always thought pictures were all that I needed to remember ... Read more our day, but I was wrong. I am so happy that we hired Peter. I was told about Peter through a mutual friend. He was super professional and priced reasonably. He even edited out the part where there was a long pause before playing "Here Comes the Bride." Since the day was a blur I was delighted to be able to watch our wedding once I got back from the honeymoon. We just celebrated our 1 year anniversary and I am so grateful that I listened to my sister-in-law and had our wedding recorded to watch before eating our cake (it still was delicious). I know that watching our wedding video will be part of our tradition each anniversary.