Peter Vogl

Alpharetta, GA · View map

About Peter Vogl

Peter Vogl is a wedding musician located in Alpharetta, Georgia. This guitarist has the skills, versatility, and passion to play exactly what you want to hear on your special day.

Experience
Peter Vogl has performed or recorded with big names such as Justin Bieber, Michael McDonald, and Michael Bolton. With over 20 years of experience playing guitar and performing professionally, Peter is currently employed at Jam Smith Studios, offering his services for weddings, receptions, and more.

Peter Vogl has the talent to play whatever kind of music you want to hear for your ceremony, cocktail hour, rehearsal dinner, or reception, whether that be classic music or top 40 hits. He is also willing to learn new songs according to your taste. Equipped with up to three musicians, Peter Vogl comes with microphones and a sound/PA system. Other more general services include:

• Liability insurance
  • Sample performances

4 Reviews for Peter Vogl

4 Peter Vogl Reviews

L
Lynn

Married on 04/09/2017

What a talented guy...

Peter played for a private outdoor event, we loved him and can't wait to have him again. He is so talented it's crazy! AND his wife has a great voice! Peter was exceptionally easy to work with and ... Read more accommodated our music requests. I highly recommend Peter for any event.

W
Wbarton

Married on 04/01/2014

Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring

Peter was an invaluable addition to ambiance for our entire ceremony, adding just the right touch of class and finesse with his classical guitar pieces. Read more Peter was an invaluable addition to ambiance for our entire ceremony, adding just the right touch of class and finesse with his classical guitar pieces.

D
Danielle

Married on 06/19/2010

My wedding was at noon, and at a location which wasn’t well-equipped for a band. While I wanted a simple ceremony and reception, I also wanted it to be elegant. Peter’s acoustic guitar music was ... Read more absolutely perfect! He played classical songs during the ceremony, and more contemporary music at the reception. All of my guests commented on how beautiful the music was. Peter was so easy to work with. He communicated well, and truly understood exactly what I was looking for. He constantly reassured me that he had everything under control and that the music at my wedding would be perfect. And it was! I would recommend Peter to anyone! Not only is he amazingly talented, but he is professional, responsive, and he’s just a really nice guy! (My mother’s funeral was three days before my wedding. Peter was kind enough to provide classical music at the graveside. It was just beautiful.)