PeterJames Floral Couture

Neptune, NJ · View map

About PeterJames Floral Couture

Peter James Floral Couture is a premier wedding florist that is based out of Asbury Park, New Jersey. This growing floral company is unique at offering one of a kind arrangements, as well as many other popular wedding necessities. Take this opportunity to work with one of the best in the wedding business.

Peter James Floral Couture is a broad and inclusive floral service that offers a variety of packages and options that are perfect for weddings of all shapes and sizes. Their imagination and inspiration are limitless due to their desires to provide ideal events and arrangement that are suited to any and all clients of all characteristics. On the day of your wedding, design, setup and clean up, are included to ensure your wedding is a success from start to finish. Take this opportunity to work with an award-winning floral company on your big day. Floral arrangements include:

• Aisle decor

215 PeterJames Floral Couture Reviews

Danielle
Danielle Price

Married on 07/20/2019

Perfect Flowers For the Perfect Wedding!

I cannot say enough about working with Peter James for our wedding this past July 20 at The Berkeley Hotel. From our initial meeting, Peter was great in working to make my vision come to life within ... Read more our budget. His attention to detail in our centerpieces and the impeccable details he put into our bouquets was amazing. Peter is a master in his craft and it was evident in every arrangement he put together for our day. Despite getting married on the hottest day of the summer (102 degrees ) all of our flowers held up and looked just as great at the end of The night as they did at the beginning of The day. Prior to the wedding, Peter was quick to respond to emails and requests, and gave his expert opinion for ideas I had . Meeting with his one month prior to see the mock centerpieces was a great addition to the planning process. I would highly recommend Peter James to any bride out there!

M
Martin Mannion

Married on 10/20/2018

We had a great experience with Peter James.

Peter James took great care with us. His work was beautiful and we found his cost very reasonable. He was also very helpful in guiding us through the wedding planning experience with lots of great ... Read more advice.

Brittany
Brittany

Married on 09/21/2018

Brittany and Rob 9/21/18

Peter from Peter James Floral Couture did a beautiful job with the floral designs for my wedding. He was able to bring our vision of a romantic fairytale wedding come to life. Peter made our ceremony ... Read more come alive with his Garden Boho design and kept the theme throughout our reception. My friends and family are still raving about how beautiful my bouquet was, and that’s all thanks to Peter. Peter was easy to work with, and answered all of my questions with quick responses. Peter totally went above and beyond our expectations for our ceremony and reception designs. Peter helped make our wedding day magical, and cannot thank him enough for everything he did.