Peterson Photography & Video

Bowling Green, OH · View map

About Peterson Photography & Video

Peterson Photography has done hundreds of weddings since we began in 2003. http://goo.gl/9n360j Having decided to broaden our business to the Florida Keys, we have several beautiful examples of our Florida work to share with you. http://goo.gl/UfqN72 and http://goo.gl/aAqDQh. We offer not only a photographer, but a videographer as well, as part of our services. Our goal is to capture your big day in the manner you wish, both in still photographs and video. We will work with you towards that goal. We will be with you for complete wedding day coverage, including multiple locations, an unlimited number of images, and no set number of hours. If you have the time, we will do an informal engagement shoot before your wedding day. If you provide family photos, we can even provide a slideshow at your reception. Most importantly, we can provide you with the meaningful candids, classic formals, and artistic portraits that you desire. Your fully edited photos will be posted online and ready for pick up the week following your wedding. Your video will be ready for pick up as well. At that time, your friends and family, anywhere in the world, will be able to view and even download their favorite photos of your wedding. If they were in the wedding, they'll be able to see themselves. If they couldn't attend, they'll still see your whole wedding, almost immediately. In addition to all of the photos, copyright free, we include twenty 8X10 prints in our package and a DVD slideshow of your favorite photos, too. Don't let our low prices fool you. Contact us and we'll send you links to see our latest whole weddings so that you can be assured you'll be getting the quality you desire.

3 Reviews for Peterson Photography & Video

3 Peterson Photography & Video Reviews

K
kelly

Married on 05/17/2014

We used Stephen for our photography for the wedding. Him and his wife did an excellent job! They came to the rehearsal and took pictures and then came early at the wedding to get pictures of everyone ... Read more getting ready. They did an awesome slide show that was set up the whole reception. They were both very energetic and had great ideas for pictures! I love the fact that we get to keep every single picture he did. I believe there were 2900 pictures all together (some of these are multiples of the same picture so he could try to capture the perfect one). He also sent a sheet around for anyone to put their email on so he could send them a preview of the pics. He makes it very clear to them they do not have to purchase them they can just receive from us since we have all rights to the pics. The only thing I wouldve changed is I would have had them stay for the whole reception. I told them to go ahead and leave but missed out on alot of photos at the end of the night.That was my fault since they wouldve stayed if I had asked them to. They did a great job, very friendly! I would definitely recommend them if needing a photographer. The price was cheaper then most other photographers and we were able to keep everything.

F
Danielle

Married on 05/02/2009

Stephen Peterson did an amazing job as a photographer at my wedding! He was by far the best vendor we hired for the wedding. He did an engagement shoot a few months prior to the wedding so that we ... Read more would all be comfortable working together at the wedding. He and his wife were both readily available for the rehearsal the day before our big event. They both devoted a generous amount of their time to the entire wedding. They showed up before the ceremony to take pictures, stayed through the entire reception, and even agreed to stay to take sunset pictures on the beach the ceremony took place. On top of their dedication to the photos, they filmed the ceremony and pertinent moments at the reception. Unedited copies of the photos were ready for our viewing almost immediately. Final copies were completed and mailed extremely fast as well! A slide show of the engagement shoot, rehearsal, and ceremony was also on display at the reception. I thought this was wonderful for the guests, as well as myself, to view during dinner. The pictures I received were the most beautiful I’ve ever paid for, and to top if off, Stephen Peterson is extremely affordable! He is willing to work with you to make your special day as perfect as possible. I highly recommend him for anyone getting married in the Bowling Green, Ohio or Tampa Bay, Florida area. He helps make your wedding a memorable one!

W
Whitney

Married on 11/01/2008

Stephen and his wife, Barb go the extra mile on your wedding weekend. We have great shots of our rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, morning of the wedding, wedding and reception. Hundreds of photos, and I ... Read more liked that we have all copyright release of everything and all photos on discs to keep. I haven't yet decided on my 20 -8x10 prints, because I have so many shots to choose from. (I need to get at that!!) The video of the entire day is wonderful. They also made a video of our rehearsal. Barb even caught my pratfall during the dash for cash :) ...that portion of the video is posted on their weddingwire page! You can't do better for the reasonable prices they charge. They are very fast at delivering your discs. The slideshow at the reception of the day's events and our two engagement shoots was a huge bonus!

Peterson Photography & Video FAQ