Petite Fleur (by The French Bouquet)

Tulsa, OK · View map

About Petite Fleur (by The French Bouquet)

Petite Fleur, a sister company of the custom floral design firm, The French Bouquet, designs gorgeous florals for the eco- and budget-conscious bride. Our packages are simple, and our florals and design are fresh and organic.

We practice sustainability and support the local economy by using locally-grown and organically nursed flowers, eco-friendly containers, and seasonal foliage.

For more information on how you can "Green" your wedding please visit our website at: www.petitefleurtulsa.com

15 Reviews for Petite Fleur (by The French Bouquet)

15 Petite Fleur (by The French Bouquet) Reviews

User3154169

2+ years ago

Loved all of the flowers! The arch looked beautiful, loved the centerpieces. All of the bouquets looked gorgeous and everything was just what I wanted! Read more Loved all of the flowers! The arch looked beautiful, loved the centerpieces. All of the bouquets looked gorgeous and everything was just what I wanted!!

T
Tracey

Married on 03/29/2013

I was soooo proud of the flowers! French Bouquet did a wonderful job! She created the romantic theme exactly the way I had envisioned it... Read more I was soooo proud of the flowers! French Bouquet did a wonderful job! She created the romantic theme exactly the way I had envisioned it...

P
Paula

Married on 01/07/2012

This is the second time I have used The French Bouquet for a daughter's wedding. On BOTH occasions, she was extremely easy to work with, really took the time to find out the style and theme of each ... Read more wedding. One wedding was romantic and traditional with light pink and charcoal grey florals, and the latest one was vintage and simple with lavender and champagne florals. All of the flowers in both weddings were extremely high quality….it is now 9 days after the last wedding and her bouquet is still beautiful! I don't know why some had trouble reaching Anne-Marie by email….she was very responsive to me every time I reached out to her. She may not be the cheapest florist for a wedding, but in my opinion, there is nothing she could have done any better!