Petites Bouchees

Glen Allen, VA · View map

About Petites Bouchees

Petites Bouchées is a patisserie offering a stylish blend of colorful and delicious desserts certain to catch the eyes and please the palate of your wedding guests. We craft our treats with precision and care using premium chocolates from France and San Francisco, organic brown eggs and organic cream. We achieve the highest quality in everything we create - a quality your guests will continue to savor long after your wedding day.

4 Reviews for Petites Bouchees

4 Petites Bouchees Reviews

R
Rebekah

Married on 06/09/2012

I had two priorities for my wedding--I wanted my flowers and my food to be perfect. Veronica created the most amazing dessert table for me. My guests could not stop raving about the cupcakes and ... Read more macarons! I, personally, have never tasted better carrot cake. Planning the dessert table with Veronica was a breeze. She made everything so easy. She stayed in constant contact with me in the days leading up to my wedding and she responded to any emails that I sent her right away. When I increased my order, she was very accommodating. She sent me an updated quote quickly, too, which I appreciated. At one point my then fiance and I couldn't make it up to Glen Allen to pick the kinds of macarons that we wanted at our wedding, so she mailed us samples! (For the record, we went with the salted caramel. Incredible!) Thanks to Veronica, my friends and family will be talking about my wedding for years. My husband and I have already decided to order her macarons every year on our anniversary!

Ameliacolette
Amelia

Married on 05/30/2011

Wonderful product! Wonderful service! That's all there is to say! Fabulous! Read more Wonderful product! Wonderful service! That's all there is to say! Fabulous!

M
M

Married on 09/19/2009

I ordered macaroons for my wedding to serve as dessert (along with my cake) at the reception. They were wonderful! Read more I ordered macaroons for my wedding to serve as dessert (along with my cake) at the reception. They were wonderful!