Petronella Photography

Harrison, NJ · View map

About Petronella Photography

New York New Jersey based wedding & portrait photographer specializing in modern multicultural interracial love & life stories

31 Reviews for Petronella Photography

31 Petronella Photography Reviews

Krystal
Krystal Hubert

Married on 03/09/2019

She has a gift

Petronella has a gift for photography! Her vision is unparalleled. She specializes in multicultural affairs. She has an eclectic style which helps to get the very best photos. I hardly noticed her ... Read more during the wedding but these photos and these angles are amazing. She’s truly the best!

R
Razan

Married on 10/21/2017

Petronella is just plain FABULOUS! She invested time in getting to know the details of our love story and helped us arrange a seamless First Look. She made us feel SO at ease and is incredibly ... Read more helpful. We've just received our collection of photographs and I could not be more pleased with the images. She captured our wedding perfectly! The visual stories she creates are simply gorgeous. I could not recommend her highly enough!

User5467562

2+ years ago

I didn't have an opportunity to work with Petronella because I was gifted another photographer. Our initial conversations was fantastic. She was responsive and personable. I was so excited to work ... Read more with her because she wanted to have dinner and skype before any deposit was made! How great was that!? I definitely recommend her.