Phase5

Orlando, FL · View map · Visit website

About Phase5

Phase5 is an engaging wedding band servicing the Tampa, Orlando and Naples regions of Florida. A well-established band comprised of the same group members every wedding, Phase5 has become a driving force in the wedding industry. With a unique ability to seamlessly combine a wide variety of music, Phase5 ensures a fun-filled night for every guest within hearing range.

Experience
Phase5 has been performing together since 2009, and pride themselves on how well-rehearsed they are for every gig. Your wedding is not just another wedding for them: it's always an important show. Their charisma is so contagious you won't be able to stop dancing.

Phase5 is incredibly professional and experienced, and ensure that they provide the services necessary to keep every guest happy and smiling. Some of these services include:

• Liability insurance

S
Featured
Stephanie

Married on 06/11/2016

Phase 5 is hands down the best wedding band I've heard, and the best looking too!? I've been to a ton of weddings all over and no band compares. Josh was incredibly easy to work with, professional ... Read more and responded to all of my emails really quickly. Their website is really easy to use and they have a section dedicated to planning which was really convenient! They provided ceremony music (guitar) which every guest said was beautifully played. We also had them do our cocktail hour as well as the reception. They even have a DJ during their breaks and do MC'ing which was wonderful and made sure there was never a lull in the music or fun vibe! We were also able to add on a saxophone player, which was really nice! They had people of all ages dancing all night and commenting about how nice they sounded all evening! We are so glad that we chose Phase 5 and I can't wait to listen to them again! I will be a fan forever and will continue to go to their shows everytime I visit the Tampa area! You will not be disappointed in Phase 5, they are the absolute best of the best!

K
Kayla

Married on 06/07/2019

Best part of the entire wedding!

After searching for the best bands in the Tampa area, we came across Phase 5 and immediately fell in love with their style and sound. Upon reaching out, we heard back from Josh within hours. He was ... Read more extremely responsive throughout the entire process and made sure to answer all of my crazy questions. They arrived early to set up, played through the entire night without any breaks, and even surprised us with performing the groom and mother first dance song live rather than playing the recording as we thought it would be a DJ song since it wasn't on their playlist. His team is beyond unbelievable! The guests and staff of the hotel not at the wedding kept asking guests if this was a recording or an actual live band as each song sounded perfect. When you thought they nailed one song, they'd start the next and perform it even better than the one before. Throughout the night and the next day, all anyone could talk about was how amazing the band was. If you are thinking of adding a band to your wedding, Josh and Phase 5 are well worth it and will make your wedding unforgettable. Thank you Josh for a night we will never forget!

Camille
Camille

Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing jams!

My husband and I are both huge music fans so knew we wanted a talented band at our wedding. Phase 5 was the very first vendor that we hired over a year in advance of our wedding. After watching some ... Read more of their YouTube, I basically wanted to start dancing in my living room. They did not disappoint! Throughout the process they were quick to respond and professional and at the wedding they were amazing! So many of my guests commented on how great the music was! They knew just how to read the crowd to put on the exact performance that we wanted! Josh and the whole band were incredible. Thank you thank you!!