Philena's Dream

Naugatuck, Connecticut · View map · Visit website

About Philena's Dream

My name is Philena, I'm the owner & founder of Philena's Dream. I love making brides beauitful on their big day! As far back as i can remember, I have always had love and passion for beautifying people. I have been a licensed hairstylist for 12 years and working weddings for the past 6 years. My passion for the beauty industry inspires me to stay on the forefront of hair trends to ensure my clients are receiving fresh and timeless looks. I pride myself on having the uncanny ability to create the perfect hair style to fit each bride's personality and bring out their individual beauty. My formal training took place at Emmett O' Brien Technical School, where i began my career in the beauty industry in 2006. I continue to take classes and recieve training from well-known artists from all over the country. In addition to bridal events, I spend time behind the chair specializing in color, balayage and cutting. In my free time, I'm a mom of a very outgoing, handsome 6 year old boy, who brightens my days and pushes me to do my best! There is nothing I look forward to more than the confidence of my clients as they look in the mirror. I look forward to working with you on the most unforgettable day of your life!

4 Reviews for Philena's Dream

4 Philena's Dream Reviews

Jennifer
Jennifer Koerten

Married on 10/08/2018

Amazing Wedding Hair!

Philena did my hair as well as my bridesmaids for my wedding in October 2018. She was incredibly patient and professional considering a lot of my girls came in with a “do what looks good” attitude. ... Read more Everyone’s hair looked beautiful. Philena was great to work with and she made the whole getting ready part of the day relaxed and fun!

A
Aleksandra

Married on 12/30/2017

Leading Hairstylist

Philena is an experienced and qualified hairdresser. She has been doing my hair for years (cuts, coloring and styling). A few years back, she found the time to run a fashion show to raise money for ... Read more cancer research. I was one of the lucky clients to be featured as a model. Thank you for that opportunity! Just recently, she styled my hair for my bridal shower and wedding day. She was very attentive to all of my requests. Once she was done, I looked and felt like a princess. So I can't thank her enough for always being patient with me and giving me the best results. ***I highly recommend Philena to all women and future brides.

S
Samantha

Married on 07/03/2016

Philena did the most incredible job! I had a vision about what I wanted my hair to look like--she was imaginative and executed it better than I could ever have even imagined! From the hair trial to ... Read more the big day, she was on time, professional, and fun to be around. My hair was one of my favorite parts of my wedding day!