Philena's Dream

Naugatuck, CT · View map · Visit website

About Philena's Dream

Philena's Dream, based out of Naugatuck, Connecticut, is an on-site wedding stylist providing hair and makeup services. Owner and founder Philena enjoys working with brides on their big day to help them feel beautiful and confident. She aims to provide her clients with a fresh and timeless look that complements their style and personality.

Experience

Philena is a licensed hairstylist with over 12 years of experience and more than six years of experience working weddings. She has had a passion for the beauty industry from a young age, and she studied at the Emmett O' Brien Technical School. Philena continues to take classes to stay at the forefront of hair and beauty trends and has received training from well-known artists all over the country.

Philena's Dream offers on-site services for brides and their wedding party. Philena recommends a hair and makeup trial four to six weeks before the wedding date to discuss the details of your day and try out your chosen look. Services available include:

• Consultations
  • Multiple stylists
  • Blowouts, updos, and styling
  • Haircuts, coloring, and extensions
  • Textured hair styling
  • Keratin treatments
  • Traditional, airbrush, and contour makeup
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

5 Reviews for Philena's Dream

5 Philena's Dream Reviews

Deborah
Deborah

Married on 08/04/2019

Hair and makeup

Philena did a great job on our hair and makeup for our wedding. I did a hair and makeup trial it was nice to get some ideas on how to do my hair and makeup. I have sensitive skin and the makeup she ... Read more used did not bother me at all. On the day of the wedding she was really great with timing to make sure we got done in time. She really listen to us and our opinions on what we were looking for. She was a very nice person to work with.

Jennifer
Jennifer Koerten

Married on 10/08/2018

Amazing Wedding Hair!

Philena did my hair as well as my bridesmaids for my wedding in October 2018. She was incredibly patient and professional considering a lot of my girls came in with a “do what looks good” attitude. ... Read more Everyone’s hair looked beautiful. Philena was great to work with and she made the whole getting ready part of the day relaxed and fun!

A
Aleksandra

Married on 12/30/2017

Leading Hairstylist

Philena is an experienced and qualified hairdresser. She has been doing my hair for years (cuts, coloring and styling). A few years back, she found the time to run a fashion show to raise money for ... Read more cancer research. I was one of the lucky clients to be featured as a model. Thank you for that opportunity! Just recently, she styled my hair for my bridal shower and wedding day. She was very attentive to all of my requests. Once she was done, I looked and felt like a princess. So I can't thank her enough for always being patient with me and giving me the best results. ***I highly recommend Philena to all women and future brides.