Philip Casey Photography

Anchorage, AK · View map · Visit website

About Philip Casey Photography

I’m Philip Casey. I am a Fine Art wedding photographer. This means the beauty of my work is seen in the final images and the final products I create. With every client, I deliver the best images and products available. I focus my attention on doing the best quality work I can for each one. I personally perform all the editing, retouching, and printing in-house. The wedding albums I offer are handmade by artisans just like myself.

My style is a combination of lifestyle, documentary, and an impressionistic type of photography. My goal is to create images for you that are timeless; bright and vibrant feeling; and that show happiness, joy, love, and connection. Thank you for considering me for your wedding.

8 Reviews for Philip Casey Photography

8 Philip Casey Photography Reviews

A
Featured
anna

Married on 09/28/2018

GO BOOK PHILIP CASEY RIGHT NOW! He truly is the best out there, and you will be so glad you selected him. Philip is relaxed and fun and energetic and incredible. He truly makes your dreams come ... Read more true and takes your dreams a step further. He puts so much heart into all that he does, and it cannot be ignored shining through his photos. Go book him now, I promise you will thank me.

C
Colleen

Getting married on 11/15/2019

Stunning Photos, Awesome Day!

Wow. What an amazing experience! Not only do we have stunning photos, but we also had such a fun day with Philip taking engagement photos! Philip listened carefully to our ideas from the start, made a ... Read more a genuine effort to get to know us, and had great ideas on where/when/what to shoot. We had a blast on the day of, totally felt like a enjoyable outing for the two of us with a new photographer friend along for the fun. I shopped around quite a bit for a style we liked. Glad we did. The photos are SO much more than we expected. Just beautiful. So great!

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 05/11/2019

Simply the best!

I found Philip Casey through the instagram hashtag #CharlestonWeddingPhotographer. So you can imagine how many photos I looked at to find him. Philip met with my (now) husband and me for lunch to show ... Read more us some of his photobooks, talk through his process, and really get to know us AND let us get to know him and feel out our comfort levels with him. This was all before booking him. Having Philip photograph our wedding day was a dream come true. He knows what he's doing. He knows how to act and what to say; when the mood is light, to be funny and when the mood is more serious, to let it be serious and be in the background taking pictures. He was everywhere at once. He showed up wedding day with an extra shooter to my surprise! Philip Nick and Chris were AMAZING! They were such a welcome, fun part of our wedding day. The photographer is one of the biggest decisions of a wedding day and I am SO thankful we decided to hire Philip. They felt like part of the crew! Lastly, his timeliness of sending sneakpeeks and instagram teasers is spot on! With how many weddings I know he has, he delivered the best surprise of a sneakpeek in under a month! He is the best!! And most of all, he's a great guy! Thank you Philip!!!