Philip Gabriel Photography

Media, PA · View map · Visit website

About Philip Gabriel Photography

Philip Gabriel Photography is a wedding photography company located in Philadelphia. Each of these talented photographers have one goal: to creatively capture each special memory of a couple's big day. They believe photography is an art and strive to give you beautiful images of your wedding day that you can cherish for a lifetime!

Philip Gabriel Photography offers many services for capturing every special memory of your big day. These wedding photography services include:

• Additional hours
  • Second shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding portraits

Other Services
Philip Gabriel Photography also offers many ways to preserve and showcase your wedding memories. These photography items include:

• Albums
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save-the-date cards

Areas Covered
Philip Gabriel Photography is based in Philadelphia, but also covers areas throughout Pennsylvania. They also service New York, New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland.

89 Reviews for Philip Gabriel Photography

89 Philip Gabriel Photography Reviews

Dayna
Featured
Dayna

Married on 06/01/2019

Best choice i made!

I could write a whole novel about how happy I am to have worked with the Philip Gabriel team for my wedding photos. Philip Gabriel is really the best in Philly. On my wedding day I had the pleasure of ... Read more working with Gabe (G2), Lauren, and Heather. They were fantastic and I can't thank them enough. When I felt nauseous they gave me their water and food. They were always thinking of us and made us all feel so comfortable. They are all so talented, thoughtful, and warm. They also made the day of photos so much fun! I couldn't have made a better choice!! They truly went above and beyond. We received preview images and they are OUTSTANDING. I can't stop gushing over them. Can't wait to see the rest!!!

Kristine
Kristine Walters

Married on 04/06/2019

Every Picture is Perfect

We are so, so happy we picked Philip Gabriel as our wedding photographer! The whole team is fabulous and Gabe makes every photo opportunity comfortable, beautiful, and easy. My husband was ... Read more uncomfortable during our Engagement shoot and then a little more reserved during our Wedding Day and Gabe helped to make him feel so comfortable that he embraced the experience and now we have gorgeous engagement and wedding photos. For the actual Wedding Day, I was a little ambitious with all the family and friend photos I wanted to have. But instead of Gabe and his team negotiating and telling me it would be impossible, they came up with a strategy of how we could make it all happen and IT DID! And the best part? They managed to get all of those special photos without disrupting important moments and conversations or by taking us away from our guests. Every photo occurred seamlessly throughout the day and night. It was perfect. I should also mention that every photo is beautiful and makes me feel like model. Philip Gabriel knows how to make you feel and look stunning. Thank you, Gabe and team for the perfect day.

Mike
Mike Cottone

Married on 10/13/2018

A Dedicated Photographer who made the day fun and easy

We worked with Philip Gabriel for our Philadelphia wedding on October 13th, 2018. The process for working with PG was very easy, from our initial meeting with Gabe Cariola (G2) through the contracting ... Read more and package selection process, through to the big day. About four weeks out from the big day, we had a call with Gabe to discuss our timeline, beginning at the Logan Hotel, with first look at Logan Circle, a trolley pickup, more pics at the Barnes Museum and Rodin Museum, then transportation to Tendenza for the main event. Gabe, the secondary shooter Jeff, and their assistant did an awesome job directing us enough to get the shots that would looks great without making the process seem overly stage-managed. We were able to talk and have fun with our bridal party and parents while we were shooting. Once we got to Tendenza for some family pictures before the rehearsal, we made very efficient use of about 25 minutes of time to get both family pictures and some portrait and individual shots in the Piazza at Schmidt’s. From that point onward, the posed pictures ended until cake cutting, and Gabe and Jeff blended seamlessly into the background of our ceremony and reception and allowed us to not give another thought to the picture-taking process. We were thrilled with choosing Philip Gabriel and would recommend them to anyone. We can’t wait to see the final product!