Philip Mobile DJ

Knoxville, TN · View map · Visit website

About Philip Mobile DJ

Philip Mobile DJ is a premium wedding DJ service based out of Knoxville, Tennessee. With many years of experience in the wedding industry, the staff is well prepared to guide you and your guests through a wonderful event from beginning to end.

Philip Mobile DJ is an award-winning company that offers the best service at the best prices when it comes to your music and audio needs. The process begins with a complimentary consultation that will set your event up for success by laying the groundwork for the team to plan a perfect timeline and audio profile that is just for you! On the day of the event, the staff will be ready and waiting with all hands and equipment on deck from the first song until the last dance. Take this opportunity to work with the best in the DJ business. Popular music genre options include:

• Christian

M
Featured
Megan

Married on 10/10/2015

I used Philip Mobile DJ for my wedding. He did an excellent job along with his wife. Everything we discussed for my wedding was done including lights, dancing, music before and during the ceremony. ... Read more Philip engaged with the crowd very well, and we enjoyed playing the newlywed games during the reception that he recommended. Very affordable with no hidden changes and he will stay longer if needed for your reception. All the music I wanted he had. His wife engaged with the crowd encouraging people to dance as well as helping my wedding party to walk in at the correct time. They are very professional and a joy to be around. Highly recommended. Give him a call, text, or email.

B
Bekah

Married on 06/30/2019

Amazing DJ!!

Philip Mobile DJ did a fantastic job at our wedding. Very professional and played all the music we wanted! Read more Philip Mobile DJ did a fantastic job at our wedding. Very professional and played all the music we wanted!

C
Caitlin

Married on 06/29/2019

Great experience!

I planned my wedding super in advance but Philip Mobile DJ was flexible with my needs! Read more I planned my wedding super in advance but Philip Mobile DJ was flexible with my needs!