Philip Thomas Photography

San Antonio, TX · View map

About Philip Thomas Photography

Based in San Antonio, Texas, Philip Thomas Photography is a wedding photographer that captures the art of storytelling. Through his natural, photojournalistic and unobtrusive documentary style, Philip will highlight the emotion and life of your special day.

Experience
Philip Thomas is the owner and photographer of the company, which has been part of the wedding industry for more than nine years. He shoots about 20 weddings each year while also working as a speaker and educator.

Through various creative services, Philip focuses on storytelling from the heart. Philip Thomas Photography's services include:

• One event per day
  • Second photographer
  • Multiple locations
  • Liability insurance
  • High-resolution images
  • Engagement shoot

Other Services
The photographer can also create wedding-related items to showcase your big day. These products include:

• Albums

S
Sofia Coleman

Married on 06/01/2019

Book Philip NOW

Working with Philip was an absolute dream. My husband and I are not the best at taking posed photos, so Philip's style was perfect for our vision of our wedding day. The photos are absolutely stunning ... Read more and look nothing like the trite wedding photography you see plastered all over social media. Philip is a true artist in the way that he captures emotions and we are forever grateful for his expertise. Thank you times a million, Philip!

Leslie
Leslie

Married on 04/05/2019

Amazing pictures

Philip is such a joy to work with. He had a great, relaxed energy on the day of the wedding and did such a beautiful job! After seeing the small preview, I cannot wait to see the full photo ... Read more collection! Highly recommend!!

J
Jane

Married on 11/12/2017

We had the pleasure of working with Philip and his partner Adam for our recent wedding in November and it was an absolute wonderful experience. We were referred to three other photographers by our ... Read more wedding planner but the feeling was not there when we saw their sample work online and I am very happy that we found Phillip after looking through wedding websites. That was the best decision we made. Philip was very professional and have such a unique style. All his pictures turned out very stunning and he captured the moment when you least expect. I was a bit skeptical and took a chance with Philip since he wasn't on the top three people referred to us but I am very happy that I took that chance. I feel very lucky that we were able to have him for our big day and have these wonderful pictures to look at years after. Every single pictures are beautiful and I don't have anything bad to say about his service. I would highly recommend him to all my family and friends. And yes he does worth every penny.