Philip Thomas Photography

San Antonio, TX · View map

About Philip Thomas Photography

Based in San Antonio, Texas, Philip Thomas Photography is a wedding photographer that captures the art of storytelling. Through his natural, photojournalistic and unobtrusive documentary style, Philip will highlight the emotion and life of your special day.

Experience
Philip Thomas is the owner and photographer of the company, which has been part of the wedding industry for more than nine years. He shoots about 20 weddings each year while also working as a speaker and educator.

Through various creative services, Philip focuses on storytelling from the heart. Philip Thomas Photography's services include:

• One event per day
  • Second photographer
  • Multiple locations
  • Liability insurance
  • High-resolution images
  • Engagement shoot

Other Services
The photographer can also create wedding-related items to showcase your big day. These products include:

• Albums

Leslie
Leslie

Married on 04/05/2019

Amazing pictures

Philip is such a joy to work with. He had a great, relaxed energy on the day of the wedding and did such a beautiful job! After seeing the small preview, I cannot wait to see the full photo ... Read more collection! Highly recommend!!

J
Jane

Married on 11/12/2017

We had the pleasure of working with Philip and his partner Adam for our recent wedding in November and it was an absolute wonderful experience. We were referred to three other photographers by our ... Read more wedding planner but the feeling was not there when we saw their sample work online and I am very happy that we found Phillip after looking through wedding websites. That was the best decision we made. Philip was very professional and have such a unique style. All his pictures turned out very stunning and he captured the moment when you least expect. I was a bit skeptical and took a chance with Philip since he wasn't on the top three people referred to us but I am very happy that I took that chance. I feel very lucky that we were able to have him for our big day and have these wonderful pictures to look at years after. Every single pictures are beautiful and I don't have anything bad to say about his service. I would highly recommend him to all my family and friends. And yes he does worth every penny.

Brandi
Brandi

Married on 11/11/2017

Philip was great. From our engagement session to the bridal shoot and wedding, he always made us feel comfortable. The pictures came out amazing, no complaints on quality or turn around time. The ... Read more album company he uses is also amazing. The album is so beautiful. Probably the nicest wedding album I've ever seen. My one and only complaint is really my own fault anyway, so it's more of a suggestion to future brides. I really wasn't too picky with wanting specific photos of specific people, so I didn't make a list of photos I wanted. I now regret that. Not that I wanted more posed photos, but they focused almost the entire night on photographing the bride and groom. Which is nice, and there were lots of great pictures, BUT....a whole bunch of our guests are not in a single photo. Which makes me a bit sad. I'd have liked more photos of guests to be taken. We also had the most amazing catering served family style, and there are no pictures of the spread. We also had homeslice pizza delivered for a late night snack and there were no pictures of that. So, even if you don't want specific people in pictures, make sure you let the photographer know what is important to you to have captured.