Phillip Lynch Photography

James Hill, JM · View map · Visit website

About Phillip Lynch Photography

Philip Lynch Photography is a photography business in Jamaica. Philip was born and raised in Ocho Rios, and has always loved expressing himself through photography. He turned his passion and turned it into a profession and he now has more than 10 years of experience. Philip specializes in wedding and lifestyle photography.

Philip Lynch Photography can document your wedding whether you’re local or planning a destination wedding. With a lifetime of experience on the island he can help you find the perfect location around your venue for stunning wedding portraits. He works with you to understand your needs and your unique wedding day timeline.

• His services include:

D
Featured
Deena

Married on 10/06/2015

I am beyond happy with Phillip Lynch Photography! This vendor was chosen by a planner I was working with for my destination wedding in Jamaica, and am blown away by his services. When I arrived to the ... Read more venue, Phillip greeted me separately and captured amazing moments on my own and with my father. He was so kind and professional. I felt very at ease with his requests. I never felt forced, pushed, or rushed with any of the pictures. During the ceremony, he captured amazing moments at all different angles. He even got pictures of the decor, flowers, and details that I can look back at now and admire how beautiful everything was set up. After the ceremony we took group pictures with a breathtaking background. He really did an amazing job of capturing the beauty of the venue with all of our guests. He made sure to get any pictures that we requested with our guests and was always making sure we were happy before we moved on. When my husband and I were doing the couple photos, we went to many different areas of the venue. We got some by the beach, by the trees, by the waterfall, and more! These pictures are breathtaking! The way we were positioned and the angles that were taken were so artistic and professional. Only a professional could have taken pictures the way he did, and it was so worth it. He even got down in the sand just to capture this amazing shot of us on a sand bar in the water. He also got an iconic dip photo from a higher, farther view and I still have to look at it to make sure it's us! It's seriously a picture you would see in a magazine! Being very honest, I am my own worst critique when it comes to how I look in pictures, and he made myself and my husband feel amazing and the pictures definitely reflect that. Our photography package was a great value and cannot wait to get the prints to hang on our wall and put in an album! He even captured our reception portion and there wasn't a moment he missed. Thank you so much Phillip Lynch Photography!

R
Roxane Gauthier

Married on 01/16/2019

Perfect Pictures

Amazing photographer! Our wedding pics turned out amazing truly professional and easy to work with. Philip has a modern take on photography and really captures the moment with such ease, we will work ... Read more again with him again shortly for a family shoot, do not hesitate to book his services

V
Vanessa

Married on 04/05/2018

AMAZING! PROFESSIONAL and FUN! I had 3 breakdowns during my day and Phillip took care of it like a champ with words of encouragement. That, on top of the amazing pictures that we received in a short ... Read more period of time....its a no brainier for anyone who is looking for a professional photographer in Jamaica :) Don't look anywhere else!!