Phillip's Flowers

Chicago, IL · View map · Visit website

About Phillip's Flowers

Phillip’s Flowers is a family-owned florist with eight award-winning Chicago area locations. Since 1923, this fourth-generation company has been creating beautiful, fresh and unique bouquets for special occasions throughout Chicagoland and antionwide. With fresh flowers carefully selected from across the globe and unique floral designs crafted by a dedicated team of wedding and event experts, Phillip’s Flowers can accommodate all wedding styles, sizes and cultural backgrounds.

This top florist provides personalized service, distinctive designs, and a wonderful variety of styles and rental props. Their team of talented designers will work with you to create gorgeous and memorable wedding flowers, reception decorations and floral décor to enhance the ambience of your upcoming nuptials. Event services offered include the following:

• Free consultation

K
Featured
Kelly

Married on 07/14/2018

I can’t recommend Dean at Phillip’s enough! Our wedding flowers were AMAZING! Just stunning! I had dreamed of them for so long and Dean made all my flower dreams come true! They were even better than ... Read more than I imagined they could be! I have some pics from friends & family to post and I can’t wait to see and post the profession photos! Dean was wonderful to work with! So sweet and fun and creative and talented! We got so many compliments! Seriously AMAZING!!

C
Christina Chan

Married on 07/06/2019

Armour House Wedding July 2019

My daughter and I had the pleasure to meet and work with Dean F. At Phillips design Center in Westmont. We had a vision for my daughter's wedding and Dean executed our vision with impeccable service. ... Read more service. Our Armour House venue for our July 2019 wedding was transformed to a garden paradise with all sorts of candles, greenery and flowers that he coordinated very well to go along with the theme we had envisioned for the mansion. Dean's patience, creativity and expertise gave us great guidance and made our experience delightful from day one and not stressful. We really appreciated that about him because this mom and daughter team are perfectionists and expect the best. Dean delivered as he promised and we are grateful. Obviously, we received many compliments about the venue and flower decorations.

A
Amber Dooley

Married on 05/25/2019

Absolutely amazing

Where to begin! Let’s start with the florals... They were PERFECT. It’s a week past my wedding and people are STILL talking about the flowers and I had people asking constantly for their information. ... Read more information. Pinterest perfect bouquets.. I said I wanted a big whimsical bridal bouquet... and they completely delivered. I could go on and on. Moving Th forward. I signed with Dean. And he is seriously the best. He took every vision I had and turned it into a reality better than I ever expected. He made our florals GRAND and ELEGANT. He listened and made sure everything was perfect. I have seriously bad allergies and he made sure the flowers in everything would not upset my sinuses at all. I was able to successfully take photos with my bouquet! Don’t hesitate when booking with Phillips! And you will be completely blessed if you get Dean and your consultant! He is kind, funny, and VERY HONEST. (It’s a good thing trust me) It was just an overall amazing experience from the service all the way to the product.