Philly with a Twist

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania · View map · Visit website

About Philly with a Twist

Philly with a Twist is an Event and Catering company based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. With over 35 years of experience in the event planning and entertainment industry, Jeremy and his team absolutely love what they do and have a passion for their business. With every event, they strive to go above and beyond expectations, resulting in unique, fun, and memorable occasions.

Jeremy and his staff can help coordinate wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners. They offer full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination options, with as much hands-on assistance as needed. Couples can benefit from their services of budget analysis, event design, timeline creation, to-do lists, and vendor referrals and selection. They are able to help organize civil, cultural, eco-friendly, non-religious, and religious weddings.

Other Services

In addition to their wedding planning capabilities, Philly with a Twist also offers other wedding-related services. They provide certified bartending and wait staff services, DJ Entertainment, on- and off-site Catering, and Photography.

7 Reviews for Philly with a Twist

7 Philly with a Twist Reviews

Shana
Shana

Getting married on 08/18/2019

Exceptional services with a professional background.

Jeremy is the best person you could ever meet. We sat down and he understood my vision and made great recommendations. Read more Jeremy is the best person you could ever meet. We sat down and he understood my vision and made great recommendations.

Devon
Devon Key

Married on 06/22/2019

They’ve got your back!

I found Jeremy on Wedding Wire and from the moment we had our first phone call consultation so much stress and pressure was instantly removed from my plate! There are so many words we could use to ... Read more describe Jeremy; fun, dedicated, hardworking, punctual, professional... but the word my husband and I have decided to use was LOYAL! He is all of those things AND he is Loyal!! As an event planner myself- it was definitely hard to give the reigns to someone else and just TRUST that they would come through! Let me tell you brides to be out there!!! If you need want to remember your wedding day as THE BEST DAY of your life- hire Jeremy!! If you have tons of elements and meticulous details you’ve spent months planning and want them to go off without a hitch... HIRE JEREMY! And if you want someone to manage the complexities of family dynamics while being kind, polite and like-able... stop searching, because Jeremy is your guy! All we have are positive, wonderful, stress free memories from our amazing wedding day! He’s so reassuring and confident in what he does- and he’s great at it. So glad we chose to work with him, And when everyone came up to me telling me how beautiful and wonderful my wedding was- and how happy I looked.. I had to tell them that a huge part of my utter bliss on that day was because Jeremy from Philly with a Twist had my back!

Sierra
Sierra Kern

Married on 06/01/2019

Best DJ experience!!

We hired Philly With a Twist for their DJ services at our Philadelphia CC wedding. Jeremy Lopez, who runs this company, was incredible to work with as well as his DJ, James Thorpe, who played at our ... Read more wedding. Jeremy and James made this process very seamless for us in a time where everything felt a little crazy (normal wedding planning stress!). They were quick to respond, offered great suggestions and exceeded our expectations as they played at our wedding! Everyone was on the dance and complimenting us on our DJ all night! Thank you so much Jeremy and James, we highly recommend their services to all!!