Phoenix, A Salon

Buffalo, NY · View map · Visit website

About Phoenix, A Salon

Phoenix, A Salon is a wedding hairstyling business based in Buffalo, New York. This dedicated team of stylists is committed to understanding your vision to create your dream wedding day hairstyle to perfectly enhance your overall look. The staff at Phoenix, A Salon believe in teamwork above all else and constantly train and upskill to ensure that every client feels they have received the highest-quality service and style every single time.

Phoenix, A Salon offers a range of services to suit your needs and style for all types of wedding events. This company is happy to provide pre-event consultations to ensure they understand the look and style you wish to create for your special day. Phoenix, A Salon can create a wide range of looks to suit your style and vision, from soft and elegant curls to intricate and plaited updos and everything in between. This styling company offers on-site hairstyling for you and your wedding party on the day of your wedding celebration, aiming to make you feel relaxed and in control of your style, to create your dream wedding look.

1 Reviews for Phoenix, A Salon

1 Phoenix, A Salon Reviews

Marney
Featured
Marney

Married on 04/27/2019

Beautiful bridal hair!

Erica did an amazing job on my and my bridal party’s hair (and Jim was very helpful)! Erica did a perfect job helping me turn my vision into reality. All of our updos stayed in the whole night (even ... Read more my flower crown). It was really convenient that they were able to come to my home the morning of the wedding so none of us had to travel to get our hair done. I would definitely recommend Phoenix to my friends.

Phoenix, A Salon FAQ