Phoenix Productions

North Andover, Massachusetts · View map · Visit website

About Phoenix Productions

Phoenix Productions is a wedding entertainment company based in North Andover, Massachusetts. The company offers a range of services, from DJs and live music to event planning, photography, videography, lighting and décor. The team of experts at Phoenix Productions offers years of experience in the entertainment industry and in-depth knowledge that is put toward coordinating and executing the perfect event. Many of the DJs and MCs have 20 years of professional experience that they use to help create a memorable wedding celebration for you and your guests. Phoenix Productions seeks to exceed expectations by providing unmatched attention to detail and the highest quality service. The company prides itself in delivering wedding entertainment that is fun, exciting and flows effortlessly.

Phoenix Productions offers a large selection of entertainment services. Their DJ services include, but are not limited to:

• Consultation

Featured
Krissy

Married on 10/07/2017

Perfection!

Frank, Jason, John, Tammy, Ranen, and the rest of the Phoenix Productions team... My husband Brendan and I cannot even put into words how wonderful you all are. We left and understood that the reason ... Read more our wedding was as perfect as it was, was because of your team. You all were the perfect combination of professional and fun. Those words sound so cliche, but it’s truly how we feel. When we entered the room you made us feel like we had been friends for a long time, which made our day feel very personalized! There was a reason we booked Phoenix before our venue was confirmed, and chose our date around your availability! Our day had to have you! Your style is extremely original, which makes for an epic wedding and an unforgettable night. When my husband and I first met, we hit it off at a wedding that Phoenix hosted. It was an extremely awesome experience to have it come full circle that we could have Phoenix at our own wedding. Thank you for everything, and we can’t wait to attend another wedding that you do!

T
Tania

Married on 08/31/2019

Phoenix Productions is the utmost DJ/Lighting service around. The professionalism, energy and quality that Frank and Jason provide is exceptional. I recently had Phoenix Productions for DJ, lighting ... Read more and step-and-repeat services at my 30th birthday party and they made the night. The step-and-repeat backdrop was gorgeous and the guests obsessed over taking photos. Frank and Jason kept the dance floor going all night and Frank is a true natural on the mic. I have attended other events and a few weddings where Phoenix Productions has been contracted and their presence is paramount! It is perfect each and every time. I know it will be an awesome night when they are there. The planning process is seamless and their attention to detail makes you feel confident that they are truly listening to and will produce your vision. They exude such expertise that I immediately felt confident in leaving it up to these pros. I look forward to the next event that I attend, where Phoenix is rocking the house and they will always be my go to for my future events - NO DOUBT!

S
Stephanie Ciccolo

Married on 07/20/2019

50th Wedding Anniversary!

Mike Gaeta both DJ’d and performed at my parents 50th Wedding Anniversary celebration. He was extremely professional, outgoing, courteous and most of all FUN! He played everything we requested and ... Read more more. He absolutely blew us away with his singing as well. Everyone was out of their seats! I cannot compliment him enough. Mike and the rest of the Phoenix crew come highly recommended.