Photo Booth Bus

Woods Cross, UT · View map · Visit website

About Photo Booth Bus

Photo Booth Bus is a traveling photo booth that is based in Salt Lake City, Utah and provides services for weddings and other special events throughout the west coast. The 1977 Volkswagen is fully restored and has the latest and greatest software to deliver high-quality pictures of you and your guests.

Photo Booth Bus brings added fun to your special day. You and your guests will have access to tons of fun props and have the ability to share your photos automatically to a variety of social media platforms. The enclosed photo booth has several backdrops for you to choose from and provides you with prints on the spot. You’ll also receive a CD/DVD of all of your images so you can share them again and again.

40 Reviews for Photo Booth Bus

40 Photo Booth Bus Reviews

Featured
User6784807

2+ years ago

Neal and the Photo Booth team are fantastic! We got married in Big Sur, CA in May and the photo booth bus made the journey all the way from Utah. Our guests loved jumping into the bus and trying out ... Read more all the awesome props. To my delight the bus also served as an awesome piece of decor - fit right into our camp theme :)

Gabriele
Gabriele Goulet

Married on 06/22/2019

Cutest photo booth

Such a fun addition to our wedding. They were extremely professional, answered my emails so quickly. They showed up on time for my wedding and the booth attendant, Dave, was so nice. He made sure ... Read more guests would leave a photo for our guest book. I would 100% recommend if you want a cool photo booth at your wedding!

Larinda
Larinda Nichols

Married on 06/01/2019

Highlight of the Party!

Everyone LOVED the Photo Booth Bus! And the best part? We received copies of ALL the photos taken during the wedding... So many laughs! Easy to book, great to work with, and very professional! I loved ... Read more loved working with Karna and her team. You definitely want the Photo Booth Bus to come to your own wedding! Thank you Caleb for doing such an amazing job managing all our crazy guests. You were awesome, and I will treasure these photos forever!