Photo Booth Of The Stars

Chicago, IL · View map

About Photo Booth Of The Stars

Photo Booth of the Stars was one of the first portable photo booth rental companies in the Chicagoland area. Owned and operated by a husband and wife team since 2007. We provide the highest quality luxury photo booth rentals in the industry. Photo Booth of the Stars is proud to offer the best prices in the Chicago area. Our number one goal is to create an unforgettable experience for you and your guests while making memories that last a lifetime.

For unbeatable pricing and customer service contact us at 815-975-8762 or www.photoboothofthestars.com.

96 Reviews for Photo Booth Of The Stars

96 Photo Booth Of The Stars Reviews

L
Liz-Marie Sorbun

Married on 02/17/2019

The BEST Photo Booth!

My husband and I had our winter wonderland wedding last month and we enlisted the help of Photo Booth Of The Stars to make our reception more fun - and they did just that! The team was so easy to work ... Read more work with in getting us exactly what we wanted. Our open-air black and white photos on white background (with a perfect inscription on print outs) came out so beautiful and classy; it perfectly fit the theme of our wedding! We are so happy we had Photo Booth Of The Stars at our reception and highly recommend!

A
Ashley

Married on 05/05/2017

Hands down- best experience! I called last minute in tears because I had found out the previous Photo Booth company I secured for my wedding was a scam. They made all of my dreams come true last ... Read more minute and the attendant was amazing. Would definitely use again AND recommend to everyone!

C
Char

Married on 04/29/2017

Awesome job for our April 29 wedding! Would absolutely recommend to others! Read more Awesome job for our April 29 wedding! Would absolutely recommend to others!