Photo Booth Rentals by Ish Events

New York, NY · View map · Visit website

About Photo Booth Rentals by Ish Events

Photo Booth Rentals by Ish Events provides traditional-style photo booths for weddings and events in New York City, New Jersey, Connecticut and Long Island. The photo booths produce high-quality photo strips in mere seconds, making perfect souvenirs for your guests. These photo booths are authentic; they used to be set up in malls. You can also gather a group together and record 30-second video messages to capture heartfelt, meaningful memories. Photo Booth Rentals by Ish Events takes pride in offering fun, unique booths and kiosks.

Along with your photo booth, Photo Booth Rentals by Ish Events offers other services to help make your big day unique and special. Services offered include:

• Custom logos for photo strips
  • Scrap books

19 Photo Booth Rentals by Ish Events Reviews

Featured
User3393930

2+ years ago

Ish and his crew were terrific to work with. They were professional, always got back to me when I had a question or small issue. They helped the guests alot on the wedding day and end result was ... Read more everyone had a good time. They arrived at venue on time the day of the wedding. They were a pleasure above all to work with. The stresses that planning a wedding provides I was at ease once we got them booked, I knew they were good trustworthy people. One of the photo booths they offer is that traditional small photo booth which is what I was looking for and was so difficult to find online with other vendors. Honestly they do have the best prices on the market. If you have the budget I highly recommend the booth, the guests really did have a good time and so did we!! Thanks guys... wishing you continued success

L
Luba

Married on 05/26/2018

SO FUN! ISH has super fun and interactive photo booth prop which our wedding guests adored. They also have the most variety of photo booths and we opted for the largest one for photos of 10-12 guests! ... Read more guests! ISH is very responsive, professional, and helpful. The photo booth attendants ensured that everything ran smoothly from set up to guest use to break down. The photo and video content was shared with us that weekend which was a wonderful way to continue feeling the wedding energy! STRONGLY RECOMMEND! THANK YOU!

A
Adam

Married on 09/23/2017

Ish Events were great to work with. They have both traditional and non-traditional photo booths. My wife and I were looking for a traditional one, since we did our wedding at The Foundry and were not ... Read more sure how well blocking off as much space for some of the non-traditional options would work with where we were placing the photo booth. They responded quickly to emails, were easy to work with, provided some great props, actually offered to set up early even though the contract didn't require it and helped the guests use the photo booth. And for a traditional booth their price was one of the best. Added bonus: The booth also provided video recordings!