Photo Essencia

Beverly Hills, CA · View map

About Photo Essencia

We are dedicated to find timeless images through a wide range of perspectives and post-produccion techniques Rest assure that we will find the best fit for your needs and personality! Out of a desire to create a different imagery that last and resonates.

www.photoessencia.com

Based in Southern California, we feel proud to demonstrate excellence in quality, service and professionalism. We've turned our skills and experience toward documenting your wedding, event or portrait with an elegant, romantic and edgy styles.

Please call: (310) 431.8786 Paola@photoessencia.com

(310) 804.2346 Carmen@photoessencia.com

13 Reviews for Photo Essencia

13 Photo Essencia Reviews

A
ana

Event date: 12/01/2012

I love how carmen does photos.... My pictures came out very nice... Read more i love how carmen does photos.... my pictures came out very nice...

P
Patricia

Married on 10/06/2012

Carmen did an amazing job at our wedding, besides being a wonderful person, she is a very talented detail oriented photographer. We love all our pictures.... From detailed shots to our most intamate ... Read more moments in our special day. It is priceless have her covering your event... You wont be disappointed...

P
Philippe

Event date: 10/01/2012

I work in digital media and needed a headshot for an upcoming conference brochure. A friend recommended Photo Essencia, and Carmen, the owner/photographer delivered same on very fast schedule and ... Read more reasonable budget. Shooting quickly in an outdoor location, Carmen ran the shoot effectively, and helped me determine which of the photos to use.