Photoajoy Photography

Ballwin, MO · View map

About Photoajoy Photography

I am a Saint Louis, MO based Wedding and Lifestyle photographer and I love photographing people. I am blessed to be able to do it. I believe it takes more than just a good camera to make great photographs. Something which you can cherish forever and enjoy every moment of it while making those memories. Feel free to email me at photonstl@gmail.com if you have any questions. Please do visit www.photosajoy.com for more information and to see some of my work.

8 Reviews for Photoajoy Photography

8 Photoajoy Photography Reviews

H
Hallie

Married on 04/06/2013

Words cannot describe the wonderful service Ajoy provided us! He is one of the most professional and personal people I have met. I was first introduced to Photoajoy at my friend's wedding and after ... Read more seeing her sneak peak, I knew instantly that I had to book him for our wedding. We could not have picked a better photographer! Our sneak peak brought tears to my eyes! He captured everything we wanted and more! I would strongly recommend Photoajoy to any bride and groom in the St. Louis area.

R
Rajvir

Married on 09/01/2012

I cannot say enough nice things about Photoajoy Photography. I hired him before I found out he was working my best friend's wedding, so I got to see his work. He also did our engagement session. He's ... Read more He's fast and quick without rushing the brides, groom, families, etc. He's not "I'm the photographer, everyone else move", he's very much like a fly on the wall. He is continuously working to pictures edited and posted/delivered. He has great ideas and also takes suggestions. He is truly an amazing photographer and I will definitely use him the future for other photo sessions, no question.

J
Jennifer

Married on 03/26/2011

We feel very lucky to have found Ajoy! He captured all the little details as well as the essence of the evening perfectly. His vision is beautiful. He was a true professional from start to finish, ... Read more which was so helpful as we planned our wedding from another state. We would be thrilled to work with him again in the future! - The Grathwohl's