PhotoBS

Buffalo, MN · View map

About PhotoBS

Contact us for exceptional wedding photography and unmatched service. We utilize both professional lighting and natural light in any environment to ensure your images are perfect under any condition. Our experience in planning and execution will ensure your day is perfect and that you can relax and enjoy it!

Weddings are dynamic, and our schedule planning and management will allow you to relax and enjoy your day knowing we're watching the clock and making the necessary arrangements as things shift and change.

As you view our galleries, you'll notice that we attain perfect images across a wide range of locations and conditions. Natural light photography is wonderful when the conditions are perfect, but when they're not we'll be ready with fully mobile studio lighting to ensure your pictures are immaculate even when the conditions or weather are not.

Visit our website today and contact us to build your custom package!

7 Reviews for PhotoBS

7 PhotoBS Reviews

R
Rachel

Married on 04/01/2012

We hired Bill from PhotoBS to photograph our wedding after seeing his work from a friend's wedding. The quality of photos he produced for our friends was enough to seal the deal that we wanted Bill to ... Read more to travel to Mexico with us to capture our destination wedding. Bill exceeded all expectations we had. He was diligent in making sure all of the images we were hoping for were captured, and captured in a beautiful way. Bill allowed us to experience our wedding day with confidence that he was taking the time and using his expert eye to get pictures of all the little details we had worked so hard to make a part of our wedding day. Bill has a way of capturing natural smiles and true emotion. I was impressed with how quickly Bill responded to any questions or concerns we had prior to the wedding and were blown away with the speed in which we received edited pictures after our wedding day. Not only was he an amazing photographer for us but he has just the personality to step into a family event and make everyone feel comfortable. We got picutres of our wedding day we will treasure for a lifetime. Thank you Bill!

M
Molly

Married on 10/01/2011

Bill took my engagement pictures and my wedding pictures it was so convenient and fabulous that the engagement pictures were included in my wedding package! After seeing the engagement pictures I was ... Read more SO excited to see the wedding pictures - and it wasn't a surprise at all that they were excellent. Bill takes both portraits and candids - he has an eye for catching the "good stuff"- the things that make great memories. He captured my entire day with perfection.

M
Mark

Married on 10/01/2011

I really like the candid shots that Bill does. I loved the fact that Bill was willing to do more than just take the pictures, Bill helped with my pinning my flower on and driving me to the location ... Read more for our first viewing shot and to the church. He was more like a friend than just the photographer and very patient. He was very economical for the services and details he provides. Even though 2 weeks was allowed for the pictures to be on the website, he had them done in less than a week! Overall we had a very pleasant experience and I would strongly recommend to anyone for any photos shots and we will probably not use another photographer for anything as long as he still is making trips to Iowa!