Photocraft by Tom Warriner

Birmingham, AL · View map

About Photocraft by Tom Warriner

Photocraft by Tom Warriner

Wedding & location portrait photographer and wedding officiant serving the Birmingham, AL area.

Tom has over 30 years experience as a professional photographer. He is a member of PPA.

Cindy has over 20 years as a wedding officiant and will customize ceremonies to fit couples' personalities and beliefs. She is a member of the American Marriage Ministries.

Cindy and Tom are members of the Human Rights Campaign.

Contact us by phone or email for availability and prices. Visit our website or our Facebook page.

31 Reviews for Photocraft by Tom Warriner

31 Photocraft by Tom Warriner Reviews

Lindsey
Lindsey

Married on 05/17/2019

Exactly Right

Cindy was wonderful. She really wanted to make our ceremony special for us and was flexible with what we wanted. She has many great options already, but allowed us to bring our perfect ceremony to ... Read more life.

Mr.Geoffrey&Katrina
Mr.geoffrey&katrina Brooks

Married on 12/01/2018

Absolutely Professional

Mrs Cindy officiated my wedding On December 1,2018. Omg She was So amazing, she was like a Mother to me. She comforted me. She let me knew that everything was going to be ok. I just love her and her ... Read more husband both. She was very professional, on time and kind and caring, please if anyone needs an officiant or photographer, Mrs Cindy and her husband are the ones to called, I love them, I've never met any people that was so nice and understanding. She's the best , if I could give her a million Stars ✨ I would, thanks so much Mrs Cindy and Tom for making my wedding day a success. I couldn't have done it without you, I love the fact that she loves people no matter what ! Color, race or sexual orientation, I'm a Beautiful Transgender woman and married a gay masculine man, Again Thanks so much Mrs Cindy Warriner for a job well done. Love, Geoffrey &Katrina Brooks ❤️❤️

AmyK
Amy

Married on 10/27/2018

Professional and Caring

I can't brag on my experience with Cindy enough. She was such a delight to work with and she genuinely cares. My husband and I didn't want to go with traditional vows and Cindy expresses how each bond ... Read more and marriage is unique and should be portrayed so. She gave us so many options(almost too many lol) and ways to personalize our vows to where they truly became ours and only ours. I will never forget the passion we were able to have between our vows thanks to Cindy. I definitely recommend her to anyone looking to get married without feeling pressured or judged with traditional ceremony scripts!