Photographic Memories

Owasso, OK · View map

About Photographic Memories

We are Tammy & Megan, a mom and daughter team in Owasso, Oklahoma. We offer a non-traditional and life-style approach to photography and make each shoot different for every client.

www.photographicmemoriesbytammy.com

12 Reviews for Photographic Memories

12 Photographic Memories Reviews

User3122448

2+ years ago

I LOVED working with these ladies on both my engagement and wedding pictures. They are incredible friendly and made my fiance' feel very comfortable. During the wedding they were super professional ... Read more which I very much appreciated. I have already recommended them to several of my friends. My photographs turned out fabulous!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 09/20/2013

I cant explain in enough words how amazing these ladies are. They are truly artists. They can make any vision come true and capture exactly what you want. I have used them three times and have been ... Read more more than amazed by what they can do. Im so happy i chose them for my wedding photographer.

N
Nicole

Married on 06/29/2013

Tammy and Megan are amazing and my Wedding photos turned out wonderful! We will be using them for any future events. Read more Tammy and Megan are amazing and my Wedding photos turned out wonderful! We will be using them for any future events.