Photographs by Emily

Fort Gratiot, Michigan · View map · Visit website

About Photographs by Emily

Photographs by Emily is a wedding & portrait photographer based out of Fort Gratiot, Michigan, about one hour north of Detroit. Owner and photographer Emily Goudy has been photographing weddings in the blue water area for over 10 years. She has not only had opportunity to travel the greater Detroit area to capture her clients special moments she has also had the opportunity to capture weddings as far west as Oahu, Hawaii, and as far north as Mackinac Island, Michigan.

Photographs by Emily provides a personal and professional touch to every wedding she has the privilege to capture. Every wedding is a new adventure to meet & befriend a bride and groom, and their families.

All my wedding photography clients receive personal attention as we prepare for their wedding together.

Services include:

Featured
Hillary Meyer

Married on 07/12/2019

Great Wedding Photographer

Emily was great! I met her at the bridal show in Port Huron and knew I wanted her to photograph our engagement and wedding. Emily met with us a couple weeks before the wedding to go over exactly what ... Read more what we wanted, where we wanted to take pictures, and who all needed to be in the pictures. She made me feel calm and like I didn’t need to worry about anything photo related. As you can see, we received gorgeous photos and great service. I would recommend Emily to anyone looking for a great photographer!

A
Amber Richter

Married on 08/27/2019

Amazing!!!

Emily was awesome to work with and so accommodating, we ended changing one of our shoot locations the day of and she had no problem with it! Our photos are beautiful and I would definitely recommend ... Read more her!

Stephanie
Stephanie and Bryan

Married on 08/23/2019

Wedding photos

Emily was a very nice person who was willing and able to do what we asked of her, regarding time and place and what we wanted specifically! I would definitely hire her for any photography that we ... Read more wish to be taken- from here on out.